What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

• 2 weeks later...

I only found out today BrewDog have a pub in Birmingham. Not sure how long it's been open. Might have a few Tactical Nuclear Penguins before the Wigan game.

• Like 1

I really need to go to BrewDog Camden which is only down the road or buy some...I keep on thinking that their Punk IPA is too strong for me but I drink Goose Island and Sierra Nevada so there really shouldn't be an excuse. I'm in Brum this weekend so I might pop to John Bright Street.

• Like 1

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/118/402

Quality.

Also picked up some Samichlaus Classic. Splurged, since yesterday was my birthday, $19 US for a 4-pack, but still cheaper than per beer than buying some macro trash at the average bar around here. Only problem with buying a beer so expensive is that it's almost hard to bring myself to actually crack it open! Still contemplating whether I should tonight, or save it.

I only found out today BrewDog have a pub in Birmingham. Not sure how long it's been open. Might have a few Tactical Nuclear Penguins before the Wigan game.

They stock some good drinks but unless you are sporting a goatee and glasses you might feel out of place in there.

They stock some good drinks but unless you are sporting a goatee and glasses you might feel out of place in there.

37343457.jpg

Technically off topic as I drank this the other night, but anywho... I heard that Sam Adams was meant to be a half decent American brew, so spotted it on tap in a bar on Friday and had a pint.

One of the worst beers I've ever had, and I've drank Carling on a Saturday night in the old Carling Academy that somehow always tasted of cigarette butts. Vile.

Â