Israel, Palestine and Iran

Swerbs

13 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Let’s not be too hasty condemning the brave defence of Israel from insurgent terrorist families.

As a nation, we are an arms dealer by trade. One of the biggest.

We sell a lot of kit to Israel.

As a nation, we condone this at every opportunity we are given at the ballot box.

We don't just sell them equipment, we help train them and share intel. Goes without saying, though. Is it really an atrocity if the UK don't get involved to make a few quid from the highest bidder?

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

To be fair, they really need all that state of the art war equipment, laser guided missiles and tactical nukes etc.

I mean afterall, the bloody Palestinians have rocks, not just any rocks, but big, double strength rocks. They even have slingshots and catapults......

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

To be fair, they really need all that state of the art war equipment, laser guided missiles and tactical nukes etc.

I mean afterall, the bloody Palestinians have rocks, not just any rocks, but big, double strength rocks. They even have slingshots and catapults......

To bring it across even more. The surface area of Gaza is the size of Norway's biggest lake. And two million people live there. I've been a project leader on a high way next to that lake. I can't comprehend 2 million people living there.

And the large majority are kids. Wiki says 43% of the population is less than 14 years old. The median is 18.

It's basically carpet bombing of children,  they just use fancier tech now. You can't just kill hamas in these conditions. It's impossible however fancy missiles you got. They live on top of each other. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara
  • Like 1

Israel is unsupportable. Destroying the offices of independent news agencies, regardless of the reasoning, is not acceptable. It's wrong. And it's clear that the point is to disrupt reporting that's making them look bad. Because they are bad.

**** Israel.

• Like 2

War crimes at this point. This is how you get more Hamas. Which is exactly what the far-right government in Israel want. Any excuse to bomb Palestinian kids more.

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Sad 2

13 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Israel is unsupportable. Destroying the offices of independent news agencies, regardless of the reasoning, is not acceptable. It's wrong. And it's clear that the point is to disrupt reporting that's making them look bad. Because they are bad.

**** Israel.

They don't care that the media might show them breaking 'the rules'. They are bombing these media companies because they want to, and because they have a complete and permanent exemption from 'the rules' ever applying to them, so why the **** wouldn't they just commit whatever war crime they wanted to.

• Like 1

At this point, exactly what's stopping them completely flattening the place?

It's their end goal anyways, just get it done and dusted if you're gonna do it.

It's death by a thousand cuts for Palestinians.

As horrific a problem as any of us will see in our livetimes (hopefully).

It'll be remembered similarly to Nanking in the future you'd imagine.

There are suggestions that they may have targetted the offices of Al Jazeera and the AP in order to disrupt media coverage of further attacks in the short term. Hopefully this isn't correct.

Think everyone knows why they do stuff like that. Tbf, the lad above nailed it. They do whatever dirty shit they want, including war crimes, cause they are never punished. 

But you reap as you sow. They are in for a whirlwind soon.

It's bizarre though. They are in a position they can't win. Over time this is a place they have to build friendships across borders. So personally I find their apartheid and military crimes rather foolish from a tactical point of view. 

31 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

They do whatever dirty shit they want, including war crimes, cause they are never punished. 

It's much worse than that. Not only do they never get punished, any criticism of their behaviour is immediately shut down as anti-semitism.

The astounding lack of self-awareness from a people who were almost genocided into oblivion, only last century.

• Like 1

I’m sure its actually a bit like Saudi.

If it wasn’t for us selling them ‘good’ tech and advice, they’d be worse, there would be more war crimes, more child deaths.

We’re the good guys here, yet rarely get any praise for it.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I do find it fascinating looking reddit, facebook, tabloids etc. It seems very clear Israel got a 'Russian' propeganda factory going on.

The Hasbara. They are literally everywhere. We even had one on here up until a year or so ago.

• Like 2

Â