2nd leg pre match

Demitri_C

Bit jealous of all the train updates, so thought I'd give you all one too. I'm on my second train, coming from Bermuda Village via Nuneaton to New Street. The train's were on time, and both were busy. Temperate inside is comfortable. How's that? 

Got my red trousers on, gimme a cheer if you see me at half time. Don't care about the match anymore, I just want to kick that football in an ok-ish manner. 

• Like 2

Should know the lineup in an hour. Guess the main decision will be Taylor or Bree. 

(Taylor is not injured as Bruce said that the only doubt is Elmo and everyone else is fine)

15 minutes ago, hogso said:

Bit jealous of all the train updates, so thought I'd give you all one too. I'm on my second train, coming from Bermuda Village via Nuneaton to New Street. The train's were on time, and both were busy. Temperate inside is comfortable. How's that? 

Got my red trousers on, gimme a cheer if you see me at half time. Don't care about the match anymore, I just want to kick that football in an ok-ish manner. 

Good luck :)

47 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

What a day to be alive. The sun is beaming, an occasional cool evening wind is blowing, the smell of burgers wafting, the smell of warm beer a not too distant second. Not even 6:30 and the place is buzzing. Come on you beautiful bastards!!

Edit : Biggest game of many a year and I am sat next to some old whinging **** part timers. FML.

• Haha 1

This is literally the same game as last time, just we are at home and are 1-0 up already. Pullis really doesn't change does he? He is simply hoping to nick a goal and then battle it out for pens.