2nd leg pre match

Demitri_C

3 hours ago, hogso said:

I've been selected for the 'kick the ball from the holte and make a fool of yourself' thing. Any tips on how to kick a football in front of up to 40,000 people? 

My other half had a chance to do this a few years back (before Rewards) and managed to nearly take out a steward less than 20m from her at a 45° angle from where she should have been shooting. So just beat that...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hogso said:

I've been selected for the 'kick the ball from the holte and make a fool of yourself' thing. Any tips on how to kick a football in front of up to 40,000 people? 

My other half had a chance to do this a few years back (before Rewards) and managed to nearly take out a steward less than 20m from her at a 45° angle from where she should have been shooting. So just beat that...

10 minutes ago, terrytini said:

So if we beat them, it’s Fulham. Just one question.......

....anyone know how old that Sessegnon is ?

17, 18 This Friday i believe. 

3 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Gosh that’s young isn’t it....I wonder more isn’t made of it .......

He must be one of the most talked about players outside of the big 4/5 European top divisions. 

Frankly we don't stand a chance but if we get to the finals and win I'd be throwing the warchest at Fulham for Sessegnon and Cairney. Both absolute talents that shouldn't be playing in the championship

3 minutes ago, skarroki said:

He must be one of the most talked about players outside of the big 4/5 European top divisions. 

Frankly we don't stand a chance but if we get to the finals and win I'd be throwing the warchest at Fulham for Sessegnon and Cairney. Both absolute talents that shouldn't be playing in the championship

..... you do know I was being facetious ?

8 hours ago, mjmooney said:

I thought it was only scousers that said 'yous'? 

My Scottish supervisor in one of my old jobs used to say 'yous' all the time (when talking to more than one of us). Talking of Scottish, let's hope the Scafu has an other cracking performance. I'm so nervous. :s Come on our team!!!

Edited by robby b

2 hours ago, terrytini said:

..... you do know I was being facetious ?

Amazingly no haha my bad. 

I stand by the rest of what I said, having him on the left side of Grealish and Snoddy on the right is the stuff of dreams 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, jackbauer24 said:

No idea what happened there... Although I did have a power cut for 40 minutes...

Did your other half blow a fuse?

Simply put I'd just go out to win the game like you would any other home game. Away goals not counting means there shouldn't be any fear of them scoring so lets make sure we're wary of their threats but not give them too much respect.

We're the better team with better players. Lets show that again.