2nd leg pre match

Demitri_C

3 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

@hogso what will you be wearing so we know it's you?

Can you wear a red carnation?

I've got some red trousers, will they do? 

• Like 1

A few Boro fans just walked past my work chanting "shit on the villa". They were wearing red shirts, so could I suppose have been blues fans in red tshirts they robbed from Primark.

Either way, bring on tonight!

• Like 1

Im not as nervous as I thought I would be. Come the final (if we get there) it will be different. I expect a confident performance tonight and I think we will see it through comfortably.

12 minutes ago, London Villa said:

Managed to get a ticket this morning, just got to Sutton from London. Station for a couple of beers shortly and then onto the greatest place on earth - I'm buzzing for tonight!!!

Did you come from Euston ? You may have been on my train if you were!

On the train to Birmingham from Bristol. Hope it cools down a bit or conditioning could be an issue, for me and the players. Feeling apprehensive but generally positive about the game. Can’t wait for the atmosphere! 

I was every kind of excited and confident when I left London this morning.

Now I'm in Brum my stomach is like a washing machine, I can't eat, I don't think I could drink a pint without throwing up and I'm sweating like a maniac.

I love being a Villa fan but I swear to God it's not good for me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, London Villa said:

Managed to get a ticket this morning, just got to Sutton from London. Station for a couple of beers shortly and then onto the greatest place on earth - I'm buzzing for tonight!!!

Ha say hello to the station from me!

• Like 1