Match Thread: Villa v QPR

limpid

11 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

Given he selected the team that just beat Wolves 4-1, I’d say no! :crylaugh:

Inevitable on this  site I suppose that Bruce will get the blame.

But in my book this is down to the players pure and simple.

i asked that because i didn't know the answer

• Like 1

Just now, PompeyVillan said:

What is going on? 

After the support the team has in the last fixture, this result seems insulting. 

It really does, and as proud as I was after saturday I am absolutely furious now. I expect a massive reaction from the players on saturday. I feel they owe us that after this. 

• Like 1

This is a total disgrace. QPR are dog shite and have recently been spanked at home by a poor Forest team and struggled to beat the worst team in the league in Sunderland. Can anyone see Wolves, Cardiff, Fulham, Derby, Middlesbrough or Bristol City being spanked at home by Holloway's halfwits!

well did anyone think we were going to be unbeaten until the end of the season? one of our worse performances and it comes at a bad time, but it isn't over just yet. but tonight it is :D

• Like 1

Win a lot, lose the odd game. I'm not expecting us to win them all, but the performance was not there tonight. Can't afford those types of performances so close to the end of the season. So far, one shot on target against a team so low in the league. They got their tactics right tonight, we didn't.

Cardiff has a tough run of games, and if anyone I see Fulham catching them that won't be a bad thing.

*Edit a consolation :(

Edited by villianusa