Match Thread: Villa v QPR

limpid

Just now, foreveryoung said:

Stay positive, stay positive, stay positive......................

Exactly stay ducking positive. There’s so many more games to go, we may get automatic promotion, if we don’t then play offs is more than we expected, if we don’t succeed then I’m pretty sure we will storm it next season. Stick with it, after the hell of the last 4-6 seasons this is brilliant  

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Exactly stay ducking positive. There’s so many more games to go, we may get automatic promotion, if we don’t then play offs is more than we expected, if we don’t succeed then I’m pretty sure we will storm it next season. Stick with it, after the hell of the last 4-6 seasons this is brilliant  

Play offs is more than we expected! :blink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Next season over half this team will be gone due to ffp.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Spoony said:

we may get automatic promotion, if we don’t then play offs is more than we expected.

Is it? Pretty sure we all expected automatic this season, including the owner.

No way do we “Storm” the league next year, we will lose our better players without any money to replace them.

• Like 4

Just now, Alakagom said:

Playoffs is more than we expected? 

What the hell. So being the biggest spender in the league means not even aim of  play offs? 

we are aiming for play offs. we've been second already. it's a tough league. there's still many games to go and Cardiff can bottle it too. etc etc etc...

• Confused 2

Just now, Alakagom said:

Playoffs is more than we expected? 

What the hell. So being the biggest spender in the league means not even aim of  play offs? 

I expected promotion looking at the squad we have . 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Go back to a back 4. We've been dire all 2nd half. 

We've had better possession in and around their box with 3 at the back. The problem tonight has been our work off the ball, without the ball. We've not pressed anything like as well as we did on Sat. We've given them time and space and laboured too much getting the ball back.

3 minutes ago, Spoony said:

The 'we' in this sentence is an absolutely gross misrepresentation. It's fair to say that this would be a minority position.

• Like 1

The very least this club should EXPECT is to be in the bloody top division. To say getting into the playoffs is our aim is seriously underestimating the size of the club and the money spent.

• Like 3