Match Thread: Villa v QPR

limpid

1 minute ago, PompeyVillan said:

There's desire pal, for sure. These guys do care and they are trying, I think they're feeling the pressure and have been caught cold. QPR are pretty lucky to be 2-0 up. 

Really? I must be watching a different game!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I knew this was a trap game. Did Bruce bungle team selection?

Given he selected the team that just beat Wolves 4-1, I’d say no! :crylaugh:

Inevitable on this  site I suppose that Bruce will get the blame.

But in my book this is down to the players pure and simple.

Edited by briny_ear
  • Like 3

Just now, Dr_Pangloss said:

He's a good player for us, that has never been in doubt, but to talk him up as someone who can go to the world cup this year was always the height of idiocy, not good enough and is playing at a poor standard. To be brutally honest, he really needs to improve his output as an attacking player at this level, the goals and assists are not pretty reading, bottom line is that he still has a way to go.

playing at a poor standard :lol:

is that because he got tackled, once?

Just now, briny_ear said:

Given he selected the team that just beat Wolves 4-1, I’d say no! :crylaugh:

Inevitable in unison site I suppose that Bruce will get the blame.

But in my book this is down to the players pure and simple.

completely agree with this.

I don’t understand the changes that has been made. It doesn’t matter how many strikers you throw up front, if you don’t have the midfield to supply and support them and we don’t have that today. 

Hourihane, Grealish, Snodgrass and Adonai, just haven’t worked. Bruce needed to Replace Hourihane and Adomah in my opinion. 

Just now, Keyblade said:

This will be only our 2nd loss in 13 games with 10 of those being wins. Shit happens. I hope this is a wake up call for the team. They can't just breeze through games just because they beat Wolves. I'm still confident we can cut the gap to Cardiff by the time we play them.

Sadly it's not good enough. We have to keep winning to deliver automatic promotion, it's not a case of shit happens, it's a case of blowing it.

• Like 3