Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

3 hours ago, VILLAMARV said:

2 goalies in the door then and Steer, Bunn and Sarkic all here.

Surely we'll see some movement out. Sarkic on loan if anyone wants to play him makes sense.

Think someone mentioned Bunns contract was up end of June, but he was just training with us until he found a new club? I may have misunderstood.

Makes sense for Sarkic to go on loan for a year hopefully to a decent side.

Steer will probably leave at end his contract as he's obviously not rated here

8 minutes ago, Junxs said:

Think someone mentioned Bunns contract was up end of June, but he was just training with us until he found a new club? I may have misunderstood.

Makes sense for Sarkic to go on loan for a year hopefully to a decent side.

Steer will probably leave at end his contract as he's obviously not rated here

Bunn was on the bench last night. Surely if he was out of contract he wouldn't have been in the squad?

27 minutes ago, daggy_333 said:

Bunn was on the bench last night. Surely if he was out of contract he wouldn't have been in the squad?

Could be a rolling month by moth contract, you dont have to have a set 25 man squad like in the premier league down here

• Like 1

5 hours ago, daggy_333 said:

why not play Moreira though.. I think he had a year extension. 

9 hours ago, Bomvilla7 said:

Abraham starting tonight with Chelsea against Lyon.. 

was very much a reserve line up. Think the manager wanted to see the fringes in action. Wouldnt rule him out just yet. 

if jack goes.. for 30m .add 10m & buy tom cairney..no point buying a lesser player. buy better.

villa have WASTED millions trying to replace barry on lesser tools.

tom ran the show at wembley & is better than jack. dont give me the toss about wont sell as owner is loaded as new owner is loaded.

2 minutes ago, cbr600rr said:

if jack goes.. for 30m .add 10m & buy tom cairney..no point buying a lesser player. buy better.

villa have WASTED millions trying to replace barry on lesser tools.

tom ran the show at wembley & is better than jack. dont give me the toss about wont sell as owner is loaded as new owner is loaded.

Never going to happen. PL football. Captain. London. Loved. Signed a new deal ??‍♂️??‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

same as jack then,, loves the villa, best shot at going up etc.. money talks bottom line. ask any city fan.

if the new owners want to get out tom is whats needed ,if you pinning hopes on some one from scotland ..

1 hour ago, cbr600rr said:

same as jack then,, loves the villa, best shot at going up etc.. money talks bottom line. ask any city fan.

if the new owners want to get out tom is whats needed ,if you pinning hopes on some one from scotland ..

A move like this has never ever happened because of all the reasons in reality. 

And Cairney is Scottish. 

Edited by praisedmambo

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

Good morning Villa Fans. 

What kind of crazy tomfoolery awaits us today then? 

I’ve heard we’re in for Tom Foolery as an extra back up keeper. He’s a young product of the Southampton academy and come very highly rated.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I’ve heard we’re in for Tom Foolery as an extra back up keeper. He’s a young product of the Southampton academy and come very highly rated.

Gianluigi Buffon confirmed

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Sounds like Twitter nonsense to me.

I have some genuine ITK that we are after the young Irish keeper Sheenan Egans from Shamrock Rovers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lawrence Shankland could be worth a look for a round £200k punt from Ayr has been on form this last year! Used play for Aberdeen and St Mirren! Could easily do an Alan McInally down here for us! If didn't work out £200 isn't a lot to lose and could probably resell back to Scotland again! Have watched the lad a fair bit and he is a natural finisher.

Edited by Villan4Life

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Sounds like Twitter nonsense to me.

I have some genuine ITK that we are after the young Irish keeper Sheenan Egans from Shamrock Rovers.

You are mistaken. My credible sources have confirmed that we're in for upcoming star Skylar King from Shrewsbury FC

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jesperchr said:

According to a danish football site. Villa has shown interest Jonas Knudsen from Ipswitch, togeather with other clubs.

https://www.bold.dk/fodbold/nyheder/avis-villa-kaemper-med-om-jonas-knudsen/

Made a good impact in the danish squard in the world cup... has a hell of a throw in.
He is left back

Sign all the left backs! 

Â