Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

1 hour ago, BigJim said:

No, but the way things are going, if we don't sell Jack we will wind up with the mother of all FFP holes

If you are as well advised as I believe our guys are, there will be ways around it.

1 minute ago, AntrimBlack said:

If you are as well advised as I believe our guys are, there will be ways around it.

There really isn't that many ways around it apart from negotiating with the league. However, those negotiations will centre around reducing our costs. We are doing the complete opposite of that at the moment. 

I think Bruce has realised he needs a bit more pace and energy this season, well he said so, and whether he's been told to or not, but a team with Tuanzebe, Bryan, McGinn, Green, RHM - well that's going to move forward with some pace - could be lethal. 

Team will be generally young and inexperienced so it might take a while until we see the benefits of this side. But it looks like a more pacier and fresher energies team. Something we desperately need. 

The team now is so static and snail like at time. No fluency and find it difficult to move the ball around quickly

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Man these bulls**t Twitter people really must crave attention. 

I know you’ve already been given the info on him, but just to add, he has a locked twitter account and only accepts new followers every blue moon. So he’s definitely not one of the ones after attention.

4 hours ago, Czechlad said:

To beat a dead horse, Sinclair was class in the SPL so I don't think it's a good indicator of talent. Plus our CM position is pretty stacked. Lansbury, and Thor can barely get minutes. No reason to sign another CM when we have more pressing needs. 

If Jack was playing for Hibs he would still be class. The same could well prove to be the case with their player certainly their fans who see him play regularly rate him very highly. I hope we complete the deal so we can see whether we share their opinion at the end of the season.

2 hours ago, VILLAMARV said:

2 goalies in the door then and Steer, Bunn and Sarkic all here.

Surely we'll see some movement out. Sarkic on loan if anyone wants to play him makes sense.

We're following the Burnley rule of signing all of the goalkeepers. They have Pope, Heaton and Hart as well now.;)

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

I think (The Owners, advisers and 99 percent of people with football knowledge) Bruce has realised he needs a bit more pace and energy this season, well he said so, and whether he's been told to or not, but a team with Tuanzebe, Bryan, McGinn, Green, RHM - well that's going to move forward with some pace - could be lethal. 

Has this been done already?

If so, sorry I'm late to the petty digs party ?

Â