Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

42 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Something like that but it was years ago and he apologised.  He clearly not the brightest. 

More just the assumption that JT had done worse tbh Vive. I mean racist wife shagging on one hand - advocating genocide on the other

Edited by VILLAMARV
added a word

3 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

More just the assumption that JT had done worse tbh Vive. I mean racist wife shagging on one hand - genocide on the other

It was an idiotic tweet from an idiot. Id be suprised if he really meant that! 

I think we seem to give to much emphasis on words these days. Especially now every idiot has a voice!  I know people that have said similar things after a drink. Doesn’t mean they really mean it and going to commit genocide!  People are just stupid and don’t think before they engage their mouth or in this case type something. Then it’s too late.

Anyway as players go I’d think he’d be decent.  But I doubt Watford would want to loan him out. 

5 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It was an idiotic tweet from an idiot. Id be suprised if he really meant that! 

I think we seem to give to much emphasis on words these days. Especially now every idiot has a voice!  I know people that have said similar things after a drink. Doesn’t mean they really mean it and going to commit genocide!  People are just stupid and don’t think before they engage their mouth or in this case type something. Then it’s too late.

Anyway as players go I’d think he’d be decent.  But I doubt Watford would want to loan him out. 

Strikes me as Grabban type who will have a journeyman career on loan tbh.

I agree with the posting stuff bit and the folly of youth bit and he may well have grown up a bit (possibly missing out on £20k a week for 20 years will do that to you I suppose!) But to be honest I don't really agree. you can say what you want when you want if you want to play down the park with your mates on a Sunday. If you want to be a professional you should probably embrace the professional bit eh?

Troubled genius only works if you're the genius bit - see Best and Gazza - if not you're just trouble imo.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, paul1984 said:

WTF are you lot on about signing all these players for? 

We are still in a big hole on FFP and any noise that has been going on is loans for youth and nobody's.

I know we targeted a few youth but I didn't realise we're actually going to be signing nobody!    

F**K!!

I’ve got a funny story about Andre Gray.

I used to work with his mom at a coffee shop in Wolverhampton when I was 17. At that time he was playing for Telford and used to come in to drop off his gym bag to me every weekend. I’d then give it to his mom. 

At that point his mom didn’t think he was going to make it and wanted him to get a ‘proper’ job. I used to get on really well with her.... until she was caught on CCTV stealing £20 out of the till that I was working on and got the sack ?. Although with his £££ i’m sure she’s over it now!!

It would be so weird watching and chearing for him ?.

32 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Who is this agent? I need a good ITK to follow.

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

Who dat?

This guy was 24 hours ahead of the take over, so seems ok

21B4E5A9-77D9-4BEE-9F3F-34B7CE486DC3.jpeg

Also the names a sabbath song

Edited by Fairy In Boots
  • Like 1

Â