Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

9 hours ago, Tommo_b said:

So basically you’re just saying we should go and sign good players, well that’s bloody obvious. Bravo.

If it’s so obvious, why have we not done it for the last five years???

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Whilst I don’t think we’re signing André Gray I find it strange anyone wouldn’t want us to sign him. 

He has scored 16 and 25 goals in his two seasons in the championship. 

Am I missing something?  

All a bit Gangsta Homophobe innit

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Whilst I don’t think we’re signing André Gray I find it strange anyone wouldn’t want us to sign him. 

Am I missing something?  

I just don't like his personality/attitude or his style of football. 

Edited by PieFacE

25 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Am I missing something?  

He was only signed by Watford last season, would they really let him go out on loan all season already considering they have just sold Richarlson to Toffees?

Edit: Bit of trouble in Vegas, I doubt new owners will want someone of this calibre around the place bringing negative publicity.

Maybe a bid for Dwight Gayle though?

Edited by AvfcRigo82

6 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Sounds like there was an embargo while the club changed hands and they checked out Sawiris and Edens. 

Let the signings commence! 

“Financial reporting requirements...”

What does that mean? Are we being monitored more closely as they know how close we came to the shitter? 

Or does it mean that we are sort of on probation for a bit as we’ve been naughty?

I think Ulloa wanted to sign for Brighton. I am not convinced by him to be honest, he is 30+ and his last good season was quite a few years ago now. I guess I am wary as this is the type of signing which has burnt us badly in the past. I often wonder if players who haven’t had regular competitive football lose that little edge they once had.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Neck on the line from this guy. He’s had stuff right re the takeover, but this is a whole new ball game with transfers. Probably BS

Woods is a decent player but not what we need.

He's the slow passing type like Westwood, we need a box to box dynamic player in there.

• Like 1

I believe Abraham is the forward we're looking at.. early days yet. 

Can't see the woods deal having legs myself but would be nice of it did. 3m would be a steal... we've got plenty of center miss mind..

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Neck on the line from this guy. He’s had stuff right re the takeover, but this is a whole new ball game with transfers. Probably BS

There’s an agent ITK I follow who’s been accurate so far also running with Wood utv

Â