Villa Kit 2018-19

a m ole

3 hours ago, thabucks said:

Nice one, cheers !

Just ordered the 80/81 away shirt. The umbro trim on the sleeves swung it for me !

Edited by mottaloo

Well my 80 away shirt arrived this morning, 3 days after buying online. Very happy with speed of service and the quality of the shirt is very good. I went xxl and it was almost too big so if you are able to pop in personally to the shop, then check the sizes out; you might need to go a size lower than you think.

Really pleased with the whole buying experience.

Edited by mottaloo

53 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Got mine from Kitbag but no sign yet :(

Do you know who the courier is ? Got a tracking number perhaps ?

Villa used Hermes and I was pleasantly surprised at the speed of delivery. 

Can't speak for the other shirts but if you went for an Umbro one then you'll be pleased. It's like a polo shirt type texture, a bit softer/lighter feel to it, perhaps.

Hoping Hummel follow suit and recreate their half and half pinstripe shirts. I too am all about the official branding 

• 1 month later...

For anyone needing a shirt or looking for a Xmas present. Kitbag have an offer on shirts with printing (20% off i believe), so for example, I chose the men's home with GREALISH 10 which was £47 something. Add code VCLOUDBF for a further 15% off, so I got the shirt for £40.77. The home shirts with no printing are £50, the VCLOUDBF code still works on that too I believe. So £40 for a shirt with printing is quite good. 

Edit: I believe the offer ended at midday..

Edited by ismail-villa

On 10/10/2018 at 15:49, villa89 said:

Just realised our current home shirt is a rip off of the 1984 one, Luke out!

That was one of the reasons I didnt like it and couldnt understand people saying it was our best shirt ever

• 3 weeks later...

Just re-watching the Boggies game and the shirt with claret shorts looks so good.

This really is one of my fave home shirts for years. It’s light years ahead of the macron rubbish, and even the under armour which wasn’t bad looking (and good quality).

Â