Villa Kit 2018-19

a m ole

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah they're all lovely to be fair. Apart from that one with all the streaks on the front. Assume that one is for the kids.

Yeah that's streaks one looks for youngsters or someone that skateboards 

Edited by Demitri_C

2 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I think you could be right.

DW9-mudXcAYXFMQ.jpg

This shirt reminds me of the ridiculous "away goals" rule.  It helped us against Dynamo Berlin in the European Cup (1982) and Arsenal in the League Cup (1996) but other than that, the rule has been a pain in the backside for our club about 4 or 5 times!

2 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I could spend a fortune in the club shop at the moment. I like the training kit in the new colours, I still want the away shirt and I want a couple of the new retros too.

You and me both chap.

All the years of disposable income so to speak and the kits and training/leisure have been mostly shite, the year it's a bit tight and Villa launch some of the best kits, Leisure and training wear in years. Typical!

• Like 1

On 18/12/2018 at 05:40, TheAuthority said:

I've got that shirt with "Young 7" on the back and PL badges on the sleeves. One of my faves.

I think the 'inspiration' and launch was all to do with Villa having supplied more England internationals than any other club at that point (when we had Barry, Milner & Young) so the shirts was inspired by the England kit. They even had a feature on the website which you could scroll through all of the players that had played for England while being Villa players.

We have have since been surpassed by no other than the mighty Tottenham I believe 🙄 (although I haven't looked it up to check.)

I have the same name number and badges on it. I remember sports direct website had a bug when you put a code in and got the lettering and badges for free. 

Only problem was I bought it a size too small and was never able to wear it or return it. 

@Keyblade looking for a size small?

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I have the same name number and badges on it. I remember sports direct website had a bug when you put a code in and got the lettering and badges for free. 

Only problem was I bought it a size too small and was never able to wear it or return it. 

@Keyblade looking for a size small?

Haha - That's exactly what I did. I think I even read about it on VT!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Well found.

Currently at £101 with 5 days still to go...

This could end up going for silly money!

Yeah it will going for between it's current price and £200.  I have both this and the white Asics shirt from 1994/95.  Both lovely shirts to have in the collection. 

• Like 1

luke are at it again too, more stuff in villa colours

25961aC.jpg25962aC.jpg25963aC.jpg

said before when they launched the rotterdam coat and what have you its very very clever from him, the association with us will pull in villa fans, the colours will pull in west ham fans and then just people in general will buy the stuff because the colour combinations work so well (how many on here own the fred perry polo shirt in our colours? i've got the white and the dark blue)

Â