Villa Kit 2018-19

a m ole

On 24/08/2018 at 00:51, Hornso said:
  1. Isn't it like 6% - that wouldn't give him a controlling stake would it?

He's the largest individual shareholder, but doesn't own a controlling stake.  It's 6%.

For context, though, that 6% is worth about $1.5bn at the current market rate.

• Like 2

On 28/08/2018 at 16:11, Villaninireland said:

I ordered mine last Wednesday and it arrived Friday morning. Delivered by Yodel ?

So I ordered last Tuesday 21st and people who order after me get there before me, yeah that makes sense.

Whoever is doing these pre orders is pretty daft, first time I've ever known a company to get those who order before others get them last.

Not happy

On 28/08/2018 at 12:25, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Lucky, mine has been on "picking" in order status for about 5 days ffs.

Same here since last Tuesday, Picking, no doubt I'll be one of those to receive last.

It doesn't give me confidence about orders arriving soon for those who ordered a bit ago, they seem to be fulfilling those orders of people who have recently had one, its a strange move that is.

1 hour ago, Dave-R said:

Same here since last Tuesday, Picking, no doubt I'll be one of those to receive last.

It doesn't give me confidence about orders arriving soon for those who ordered a bit ago, they seem to be fulfilling those orders of people who have recently had one, its a strange move that is.

Ordered my home shirt on the 10th August and still nothing.

1 hour ago, Dave-R said:

Mine literally moved to "despatched" today, hopefully smooth sailing from there.

55 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Does the Luke logo on anyone else’s 3rd shirt have a dull grey background behind the pink instead of white? Or is it supposed to be like this?

Yeah mine does too, like a fine stripy grey effect? I assume it’s intentional. Makes the ugly-ass logo more conspicuous too so it’s a plus in my book.

Also, I wore the shirt to football on Tuesday and scored a hat trick so, it works. Not so much for the first team apparently, but for civilians, absolutely.

Edited by Ginko

1 hour ago, Cridontour said:

Ordered my home shirt on the 10th August and still nothing.

Did you have a players name added to your shirt, maybe it takes extra long as I had Grealish on my home shirt.

Had an email just saying it has been shipped with Hermes, so shouldn't be long, usually in the UK with delivery company's and not post, once shipped they are next day. Either way should be this week, so glad I will finally get last week's birthday present lol..

Maybe check your emails mate.

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Mine literally moved to "despatched" today, hopefully smooth sailing from there.

Not long had the email saying it's been shipped, here is hoping it's a swift delivery now for us all.

Did you get the badges and a player names, I was torn between elmohamady as he's my number, Mcginn or Grealish, Grealish won the toss.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Did you have a players name added to your shirt, maybe it takes extra long as I had Grealish on my home shirt.

Had an email just saying it has been shipped with Hermes, so shouldn't be long, usually in the UK with delivery company's and not post, once shipped they are next day. Either way should be this week, so glad I will finally get last week's birthday present lol..

Maybe check your emails mate.

I also had a Grealish on mine. Believe it or not I have just had an email saying mine has been dispatched via Hermes as well. I’ve tried the tracking number and Hermes don’t recognise it! Typical Villa, get your hopes up and then shatter your dreams!

1 hour ago, Cridontour said:

I also had a Grealish on mine. Believe it or not I have just had an email saying mine has been dispatched via Hermes as well. I’ve tried the tracking number and Hermes don’t recognise it! Typical Villa, get your hopes up and then shatter your dreams!

Yes what I've learnt from experience of the delivery company's is our shirts will go on a journey, one parcel of mine before went all around the country before getting to the hub took a day itself, then another journey from the hub to mine. Your parcel as soon as it gets to the first place will then be logged in the computer and the tracking number will go live. There is an app on your smart phone you can get a very good one I've used many a time, type in (parcel tracker) on the app play store, it's icon is a (Brown coloured box) and called (deliverys package tracker). The app is easy to set up and very good with info. Soon as you enter your info, don't be worried if you dont see anything straight away, it may just be a case that the tracking number has not gone live at the parcel service hubside yet.

I've just found mine on the app, when you type Hermes in, choose Hermes.co.uk and not any of the other Hermes as there are multiple options for Hermes.. This now saves me from keep going through the net onto the sites as it keeps me informed every step taken in the journey till it gets to me..

Edited by Dave-R

Â