Villa Kit 2018-19

a m ole

On 19/12/2018 at 21:31, AvfcRigo82 said:

Well found.

Currently at £101 with 5 days still to go...

This could end up going for silly money!

Currently £138 I’m gonna snipe some poor ****!

Bizarre day to try and sell, not going to be many people looking.

• 2 weeks later...

They sent out an email about a Kit survey, thought this question was interesting.

To what extent do you agree or disagree that you would buy the kit no matter what manufacturer produced the kit?

Perhaps they're considering a new manufacturer for next season's shirt?

1 hour ago, Chap of Steel said:

They sent out an email about a Kit survey, thought this question was interesting.

To what extent do you agree or disagree that you would buy the kit no matter what manufacturer produced the kit?

Perhaps they're considering a new manufacturer for next season's shirt?

Or maybe they're justifying keeping it with a brand that is relatively unknown as opposed to a "popular" one?

Edit: this reads a bit like it's meant to be facetious. Not my intention :thumb: 

Edited by Stevo985

• 2 months later...

Adidas then 😉

On another note and i had the saem problem last year, I have been trying to find a kids 6-7 size and nowhere has them in stock. I remember a few years ago there was loads of excess stock so I'm wondering if we have only produced limited numbers to limit the amount of left over stock? 

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Third shirt out of stock. Anybody know if they'll restock it this late into the season?

Probably not mate. Villa are useless at making money. When it goes out of stock they rarely put it back in. If its out of stock that usually means more demand but someone forgot to tell our merchandising department 

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Probably not mate. Villa are useless at making money. When it goes out of stock they rarely put it back in. If its out of stock that usually means more demand but someone forgot to tell our merchandising department 

Man that sucks. Was waiting for payday today and it goes out of stock yesterday :lol:

Guess I'll have to hawk eBay and get the McGinn shirt I was hoping to get next season.

54 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

In fairness, that's not our merchandising department. The club don't own the merchandising, it's owned by Fanatics.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

In fairness, that's not our merchandising department. The club don't own the merchandising, it's owned by Fanatics.

Any insight OBE if there's going to be one last restock?

10 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Any insight OBE if there's going to be one last restock?

Unlikely been very little stock since before Christmas, same happened last year as well. 

Edited by jim
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, jim said:

Unlikely been very little stock since before Christmas, same happened last year as well. 

I've seen size L of the home shirt come back in stock very briefly as well as the walkout jacket. Both went out of stock the next day though and haven't returned. So yeah, guess I'll give up. Really wanted a McGinn in the third strip.

On 18/12/2018 at 05:40, TheAuthority said:

I've got that shirt with "Young 7" on the back and PL badges on the sleeves. One of my faves.

I think the 'inspiration' and launch was all to do with Villa having supplied more England internationals than any other club at that point (when we had Barry, Milner & Young) so the shirts was inspired by the England kit. They even had a feature on the website which you could scroll through all of the players that had played for England while being Villa players.

We have have since been surpassed by no other than the mighty Tottenham I believe 🙄 (although I haven't looked it up to check.)

Ah I’ve got this one too but mine has 8 Milner on the back! Hands down my favourite shirt. A beauty, loved the England vibe when we were promoting local talent and the Acorns “sponsorship”. 

• Like 1

Â