Villa Kit 2018-19

a m ole

5 hours ago, Dave-R said:

Not long had the email saying it's been shipped, here is hoping it's a swift delivery now for us all.

Did you get the badges and a player names, I was torn between elmohamady as he's my number, Mcginn or Grealish, Grealish won the toss.

I got JAH VILLAN and number 7 on 3rd and will get JAM VILLAN on the 1st, just do you lot can spot me when I finally visit VP. Lol

Just for @Dave J Agbonlahor will be going on my 2nd kit hopefully for Christmas.

• Like 2

I've just had my home shirt and God damn does it look Beautiful. Not only does it look the part, but it feels the part. Looks and feels expensive compared to past football shirts and Luke deserves an award for the home shirt alone.

I had the sky bet and efl badges put on and they even feel great, not no cheap things that will fall off in some washes or pull off in time.

Well impressed with the player naming also, again, looks solid, not no tacky name printing.

Deffo getting the third kit shirt soon as, mite have to go for the shorts for both kits too.

If there was a beautiful lady in front of me at this moment in time while I'm looking at this villa shirt, I would struggle to choose the beautiful lady, rite now because I am in love with this shirt already.

Edited by Dave-R

12 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I got JAH VILLAN and number 7 on 3rd and will get JAM VILLAN on the 1st, just do you lot can spot me when I finally visit VP. Lol

Just for @Dave J Agbonlahor will be going on my 2nd kit hopefully for Christmas.

I am thinking for the third kit shirt one of the following: Yorke, Milosevic, mcgrath or what mite really move me is Ugo Ehiogu, shame he passed away, but was one of the best CB's ever.

• Like 1

On 05/09/2018 at 18:48, villan-scott said:

Great article on Luke Roper and how the kit deal came to be. An interesting read for anybody wanting to know a bit more. 

A great read thank you for sharing this. Interestingly he said he’d love another year at doing the kits so it will be interesting to know if he gets that with all the success of the kits. 

Im an Adidas but and have always wanted us to go with them at some point but I’d certainly not deny Luke another year at it! Very impressed with this years kits I have to say. Quality and fit seem fine too!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Killeen30 said:

A great read thank you for sharing this. Interestingly he said he’d love another year at doing the kits so it will be interesting to know if he gets that with all the success of the kits. 

Im an Adidas but and have always wanted us to go with them at some point but I’d certainly not deny Luke another year at it! Very impressed with this years kits I have to say. Quality and fit seem fine too!

Mate again I have to say i'm very impressed, much higher quality than I thought they would be.

On 12/09/2018 at 13:38, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Mate again I have to say i'm very impressed, much higher quality than I thought they would be.

I agree. In terms of quality I don’t think Under Armour will be best though. Fantastic stuff that appears to be on another level.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Â