Axel Tuanzebe

alreadyexists

Him and Konsa would be a dreadful CB pairing. Good in some aspect but just hopeless in the air.

Poor guy has been injured pretty much 12 out of the last 24 months, supposedly he's back for next season, but he's lost so much important development time.

40 minutes ago, sne said:

Him and Konsa would be a dreadful CB pairing. Good in some aspect but just hopeless in the air.

Poor guy has been injured pretty much 12 out of the last 24 months, supposedly he's back for next season, but he's lost so much important development time.

Yeah its a big gamble yo be honest. I wouldnt be confident of konsa and tuanzebe as cb pairing

34 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

If we happen to drop down to the championship then I would take him on loan again in a heartbeat.

He's been injured all season. Don't want a player that is this injury prone 

On 13/07/2020 at 07:16, AvfcRigo82 said:

If we happen to drop down to the championship then I would take him on loan again in a heartbeat.

But we're aston villa, we don't develop players for other teams, that's a terrible business model! 😂

1 hour ago, WooJung said:

But we're aston villa, we don't develop players for other teams, that's a terrible business model! 😂

Let's hope Mr Purslow remembers to stick in a clause where we can buy the player at a decent negociated fee at the end of any loan this time round.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

On 12/07/2020 at 12:38, sne said:

On 12/07/2020 at 13:19, Demitri_C said:

Yeah its a big gamble yo be honest. I wouldnt be confident of konsa and tuanzebe as cb pairing

I honestly don't think we need him.

Even if we lost mings, I would be more than happy with konsa and engels as a pairing. (In the champ)

Hopefully we can keep mings and we have a mings/engels or mings/konsa pairing.

11 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Mings konsa and engels would be very goid in championship. Id keep all three.  Even mings as crap as he has been at times he is very good at championship level.

But i dont think he stay

I think he might, I don't see us selling him for less than what we paid him for, and I can't really see teams offering that sort of money for him, unless it's a panic buy

Would absolutely love to see him back. My God do we miss some raw pace. Such a talented kid too.

Would have to be a loan. Not that I am sure United would want to move him on but far too many question Mark's over his fitness unfortunately for anyone to drop the money on him he is technically worth.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Must be frustrating for him as he was a regular starter for Manyew at the start of the season, only to get injured again. A bit of a wasted year.

Not really a regular starter, he started a few cup games and 2 in the PL, mostly he was left of the bench thou.

187 minutes in the league spread over 5 games.

23 hours ago, villalad21 said:

This guy is out injured 2/3 most seasons.

Completely waste of space imo.

He got ability but is build out of butter. A very poor man's Ledley King.

Well he played 25 games last season, despite fracturing a metatarsal (an injury that could happen to anyone). This season he's had a few hamstring injuries, which is pretty common in young players over-exerting themselves in training sessions in the hope of impressing. Jordan Lyden recently did an interview in which he mentioned this.

As a footballer he would be one of our best players if we could sign him.

• 3 months later...
Â