Axel Tuanzebe

alreadyexists

He can probably get away with another year on loan if he wants to stay a Manchester United player.  He's from Greater Manchester and has been at United since he was a schoolboy, I'm not sure he'll be desperate to leave just yet.  

34 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

He can probably get away with another year on loan if he wants to stay a Manchester United player.  He's from Greater Manchester and has been at United since he was a schoolboy, I'm not sure he'll be desperate to leave just yet. 

I can respect that.

Just a shame really. Love him as a player, he could have developed a lot at Villa. Mings and Axel were great together.

7 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

I'm still annoyed they didn't play bad manners on the tannoy after the playoff final.

I'm still annoyed they played anything on the tannoy after the playoff final.

Totally ruined the atmosphere

• Like 2

Nilsson Lindelöf about to sign a new £150k/w contract extending to 2025.

Him and Maguire seen as the CB pairing of the foreseeable future.

with Smalling, Jones, Rojo and Bially likely to be moved on there will still be a place for Alex thou.

19 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Seeing how well Engels has been playing i'm not even sure Axel would get into our starting eleven

I'm certain he wouldn't.

He's a talent but still has some way to go.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Will most likely start against Rochdale tomorrow.

Must be great for his development to test himself against the almighty Astana and Rochdale.

Baffling isn't it, he will probably get a loan move in January again so they can sell him in the summer and spunk £100million on another defender like tarkowski

I was gutted when we couldn't have signed him but given that we signed Engels instead, I completely forgot about it. Just feel bad for the lad. He should have forced a move here, he would've been a fan favorite and playing week in week out.

Â