Axel Tuanzebe

alreadyexists

33 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

To be honest from what I've read and what I've seen I'd be astonished if Birkir starts ahead of him. Especially with 5 days training before Sheffield. 

He has played the position, he knows what to do. 

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Thor  go now if their are bids in for him .

I like jedinak but his injury record is really poor - hopefully this lad gives us his kind of presence but with more energy to his game .

Agree with you , I think he will go straight into the team at Sheffield . 

29 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Looks to me like he played at right back against Arsenal and holding mid against Spurs?

We've loaned a utility player...?

Could also be useful if terry or Chester do miss any games 

2 minutes ago, Straggler said:

He speaks like a winner. I like him already.

Good feelng about the club at the moment - the feel good factor is there and confidence is back - long may it continue - it’s been cloudy overhead for years but now there seems some sunlight ahead  

Edited by Eastie
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

He really is a talent. Hard to know whether he will take to Championship football straight away but he has the attributes. You will see people talking about his physicality but he is a clever player and great with his feet.

We've just signed a hugely promising young centre back on loan who now has the opportunity to play for one of Manchester United's greatest captains (a former CB), and alongside one of the Premier League's best ever players (a current CB).

We've fallen a long way over the last few years, but we're pointing in the right direction once again.

• Like 4

I think it's a good loan, but I am a little confused. If he came here to play centerback, he surely won't get many minutes. Terry-Chester is the best pairing in the league. I don't want to break that apart for any reason. 

This seems to be an unnecessary loan. Elphick and Samba did well in their appearances, so we are covered pretty well in defense. 

If he is being seen as a DM, then it makes more sense, but he said he wants to play defense. I am very confused. 

Â