Axel Tuanzebe

alreadyexists

49 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

How does someone sort themselves out in the air? Surely, either they are good in the air or not, in my opinion, it is not something that can be learned, no doubt you’ll disagree 

I kind of agree, but at the same time some aspects can be taught. Timing of the jump, positioning etc. Going into an aerial battle is a lot about belief and bravery. Not easy to teach. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

How does someone sort themselves out in the air? Surely, either they are good in the air or not, in my opinion, it is not something that can be learned, no doubt you’ll disagree 

I’m sure it’s something that can be coached. Or it might be that He’s lacking in confidence in that respect, or it might take him time to adjust to the physicality of first team football. 

I don’t know I’m just speculating. 

• Like 1

Interesting....Axel's comments about our new style better and more like Man Utd's.....its very encouraging.

However, My understanding is that most Man U fans are pee'd off with their style and saying its too tedious and cautious.

just a tad confused.

16 minutes ago, TRO said:

Interesting....Axel's comments about our new style better and more like Man Utd's.....its very encouraging.

However, My understanding is that most Man U fans are pee'd off with their style and saying its too tedious and cautious.

just a tad confused.

He said like the style of Utd youth team not Utd first team 

• Like 2

He is getting better and better the more we see him.

I knew he had it in him and glad things are settling down for him now.

It's great he is getting 1st team football and being played in his natural position.

The rest of his game will kick on from here. We have got one hell of a young lad with us.  :thumb:

• Like 1

On 01/11/2018 at 08:32, Vive_La_Villa said:

He has been decent last few games. Growing in to a good player.  He never looked comfortable at Right back. Whether those games helped him settle in to the league before being moved to his natural position we’ll never know.

That's because he is a natural CB and not a RB. - something our previous manager acknowledged, but never acted on.

I don't believe he was played there to settle him as he was with us last season, just more of a case of again our manager playing silly buggers with our defence.

He is going to turn out to be a rock for us this season at the back.  :thumb:

It frustrates me more and more every game that Bruce refused to use him as CB. Seriously can someone explain to me how every single fan knew Tuanzebe wasn't a RB and Jedinak wasn't a CB but the manager couldn't see it? I'll never understand. 

Tuanzebe great again tonight though, he's brilliant. 

• Like 1

Â