Axel Tuanzebe

alreadyexists

On 11/10/2018 at 22:13, sidcow said:

For me a totally mystifying loan. Should have invested in a reasonably established centre back instead. 

It was the one deal we could wrap up, and knew we could wrap him very comfortably. Absolute no brainer to get him back, and get it did. One body through the door in a period of absolute shambles. I would say it might have been our best, most sensible business.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Hopefully if he ends up staying with us and has the talent of Paul McGrath he doesn't get the same knees and stays away from the "guiness holidays" too :)

Haha I’d take all the faults of any player if the were as gifted as God.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Back in the day? I’m still around 

I know mate I know, you just don’t come out with as many out of this world statements like you used to!

I do enjoy your posts though haha! Good knowledge of the youth players, I just take what you say about them with a pinch of salt haha!

3 minutes ago, Killeen30 said:

I know mate I know, you just don’t come out with as many out of this world statements like you used to!

I do enjoy your posts though haha! Good knowledge of the youth players, I just take what you say about them with a pinch of salt haha!

Haha I don’t blame you at all, I’m older now and more experienced, I was only about 17 years old when I came out with these out of this world statements as you put them

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

It was the one deal we could wrap up, and knew we could wrap him very comfortably. Absolute no brainer to get him back, and get it did. One body through the door in a period of absolute shambles. I would say it might have been our best, most sensible business.

I would agree 100% if Bruce was going to play him central defence, but he didn't, he kept him at right back where we had an embarrassment of riches. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, sidcow said:

I would agree 100% if Bruce was going to play him central defence, but he didn't, he kept him at right back where we had an embarrassment of riches. 

I’d suggest your sentence goes on just two words too long...........

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

He was good but he wasn't 34 year old midfielder whose legs have gone being played out of position good.

Most bizarre decision Bruce ever made apart from letting Elphick go.

I just can't understand any of these decisions. They do not make any sense

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Man of the match for me, he was extremely composed on the ball and he read almost every thing perfectly, a very good display.

I have to second that, and a clean sheet too.

He looks like he has been playing the game for years!

Â