Sexism

Brumerican

6 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Has anyone had the opportunity in these unisex wc facilities to see if the girls go balls out?

No but some of them like it when you go balls deep

17062429.gif

Edited by lapal_fan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/01/2018 at 09:21, tonyh29 said:

If it was a gym changing room I could potentially understand why the women might feel uncomfortable  about undressing in front of her , or any colleague for that matter 

but it’s a toilet with cubicles presumably ? , like thousands of other toilets with cubicle that they might use , What is it that is making them uncomfortable ? 

We had unisex toilets in our new offices. It worked really well, as it meant there were toilets for everyone on each floor. 

All the women and men were fine with it - all fully separated cubicles with solid walls in between each cubicle. no urinals at all. 

then one older woman complained that she didn't feel comfortable, and so the office manager made the ground floor women only and the middle floor men only. 
Now all the women complain that they have to go down 1 or 2 floors just to get to the toilets, and they also complain that their toilets are always filthy!

The mens toilets are fine and super clean now and all the men are happy.   

1 hour ago, ender4 said:

We had unisex toilets in our new offices. It worked really well, as it meant there were toilets for everyone on each floor. 

All the women and men were fine with it - all fully separated cubicles with solid walls in between each cubicle. no urinals at all. 

then one older woman complained that she didn't feel comfortable, and so the office manager made the ground floor women only and the middle floor men only. 
Now all the women complain that they have to go down 1 or 2 floors just to get to the toilets, and they also complain that their toilets are always filthy!

The mens toilets are fine and super clean now and all the men are happy.   

As a former owner of a club, I can confirm the women's bogs are ALWAYS without fail the dirtiest.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, bickster said:

As a former owner of a club, I can confirm the women's bogs are ALWAYS without fail the dirtiest.

My wife and I once went to some public loos in France, and she came out practically puking - she said they were the filthiest, most disgusting she'd ever seen, and asked me what the men's were like. They were absolutely fine. 

58 minutes ago, bickster said:

All the shit that comes out of their mouths gets everywhere. That's why :D

Regular complaints at my office for the state of the women’s toilets. They’ve literally had to have meetings with all the females about them. 

Shit on the walls, blood on the seat, bogeys on the doors, all sorts. 

Disgusting

• Like 1

Shit on the walls :crylaugh:

There’s someone in the toilet I use most that obviously, in the process of wiping his arse then dropping it into the bowl, manages to smear shit on the edge of the back of the toilet seat. He doesn’t clean it up. There’s always skid marks. I hear people leave without washing their hands all the time.

People are **** grim.

7 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Regular complaints at my office for the state of the women’s toilets. They’ve literally had to have meetings with all the females about them. 

Shit on the walls, blood on the seat, bogeys on the doors, all sorts. 

Disgusting

Same in our place, rarely an issue in the men's apart from the knobhead that kept blocking the bog with a whole toilet roll. But he's been sacked now

• Haha 1

Once i had a piss at work and just after I finished my phone rang and it was an important call so I left to answer it before washing my hands. I still feel bad about it now.

(obviously balls in)

Edited by Genie

44 minutes ago, Genie said:

Once i had a piss at work and just after I finished my phone rang and it was an important call so I left to answer it before washing my hands. I still feel bad about it now.

(obviously balls in)

Should have gone hands free.

Then you wouldn’t have had to wash. 

I can never understand how people regularly take dumps in public bathrooms like it's nothing. It's a very last resort thing for me. Like only if I absolutely can't hold it in, and even then I would cover the toilet seat with multiple layers of toilet paper. 

And to think that people don't even wash up after? WTF. I regret reading this thread now :puke:

• Like 3

The men's toilets in every office I've worked in bar 1 (where the toilet only had 8 people that use it), have been in a state more often than not.

Horrors have included a wall next to the urinals so caked in smeered snot a cleaner had to chip off the months of nasal excavations with a wallpaper scraper; blood smeered onto a cubicle wall; shit on the back of a seat multiple times; seats pissed over and then put up; seats with so much dried piss on them trying to clean them just welded the toilet paper to them; a toilet filled with what looked like a burnt pineapple swimming in a sea of diarrhea which smelt so bad it risked peeling off the tiles; the entire toilet floor covered in what I hope was water; more than once someone having obviously pissed in the corner of a cubicle; and someone having clearly straddled the toilet, facing the door, and then pissed towards the door, managing to piss on the handle and leaving a telltale line of piss across the floor.

And that's just what I can remember.

• Haha 3

I’m guessing not many people on here watch Big Brother, bCuZ it EnT KoOL etc etc, but this year there was a woman called ‘India’ who had gone through a full sex change, which made the show quite interesting. Almost like it was back to it’s original, and credible, ‘this is a social experiment’ show. (Until she was booted out for being a miserable cow :lol:).

A few times, India was referred to as a ‘he’/‘him’ by accident, which she obviously took offence to, but then the people who did it said they were genuine mistakes. India was also asking some of the straight men whether they could ever be with a woman that had been through a full sex change, and whether that was sexist, which raised an interesting line of questioning. One of the guys said yes, and then she offered him a kiss (not entirely seriously), which he refused, to which she kicked off about (because she was being an arse). There were conversations raised that it’s hard to change the way your mind is naturally wired in these situations. I remember at one point, India was involved in a big bust-up, and one of the guys arguing with her got pissed off and walked off shouting “shut up you pr*ck!”, and I thought that ‘pr*ck’ isn’t a word that you’d normally call a woman, is it?

So, to bring this loosely onto topic..... Could you be with a woman that used to be a man (who presumably has always felt that they were a woman in a man’s body)? 

My answer is no.

Â