Sexism

Brumerican

1 minute ago, LondonLax said:

Yeah, imagine being able to dress as convincingly as that and spend a Sat night out. It would be an experience, though I recon you would probably end up in a bar fight at some point.  Be interesting hearing some of this guy's stories. 

He’s really open about it all. He’s said that he’s never let a guy not know he’s a man in drag, and that some men have been perfectly fine with it for a one-night stand or more. He said one guy considered himself straight, but got into a 6-month relationship with him.

On 2018-01-23 at 17:42, a m ole said:

pipe down, sugar balls

Girls grabbing my ass and my breasts and try to force me to have sex with them on afterparties.

They can take their metoo campaign and shove it up their arse as far as iam concerned.

5 minutes ago, Ikantcpell said:

Girls grabbing my ass and my breasts and try to force me to have sex with them on afterparties.

They can take their metoo campaign and shove it up their arse as far as iam concerned.

Weren't you bragging about sleeping with over 100 girls?

Doesn't sound like you regret this sexist abuse.

Edited by StefanAVFC

15 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

I had always imagined women's toilets to be small palaces where they were a lot cleaner than ours, even having quilted toilet paper rather than the sandpaper we have to use.  I never realised that they're often worse than ours.  I guess that's a sexist thought in itself.

I thought females didn't poo until last week

• Like 1

Just now, maqroll said:

I thought females didn't poo until last week

That would take quite some organising, but they can synchronise menstruation as well so it is possible.

It would also explain why the water pressure dropped last Friday.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Weren't you bragging about sleeping with over 100 girls?

Doesn't sound like you regret this sexist abuse.

I wasn't bragging,someone asked me a question and i answered it, iam very picky when it comes to girls,i wouldn't mind if a girl i find attractive grabbed my ass or tried to force me to have sex with her,but most of them or not attractive,atleast not in my eyes.

54 minutes ago, Ikantcpell said:

I wasn't bragging,someone asked me a question and i answered it, iam very picky when it comes to girls,i wouldn't mind if a girl i find attractive grabbed my ass or tried to force me to have sex with her,but most of them or not attractive,atleast not in my eyes.

51afaa0156f49.image.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ikantcpell said:

I'd go see a sleep therapist. 

Reoccurring dreams about legions of ugly women grabbing at your moobs, could indicate an underlying body image issue :thumb: 

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

Possibly a little trite, but today a female contestant on pointless said that their occupation was an “actor”, after which my dad asked me if “actress” is now considered sexist. 

I said I thought it was down to the individual, if a woman wants to say she’s an actor or actress it’s fine either way. But at the same time people shouldn’t get too hung up on  it and there are bigger issues than that. Ditto chairman/chairperson and the like.

Is that about right?

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Possibly a little trite, but today a female contestant on pointless said that their occupation was an “actor”, after which my dad asked me if “actress” is now considered sexist. 

I said I thought it was down to the individual, if a woman wants to say she’s an actor or actress it’s fine either way. But at the same time people shouldn’t get too hung up on  it and there are bigger issues than that. Ditto chairman/chairperson and the like.

Is that about right?

Yeah I think so. Although the Oscars still use Actors and Actresses. 

However with Doctors and Dentists you don't differentiate between sexes. I guess its just evolution and acceptance of gender neutral terms - like firefighter or police officer. 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

Not sure whether this fits here...

Removal of F1 grid girls and PDC Darts 'walk on' girls. Is this a move for progress or was it all harmless fun and should still be around?

The only people it has harmed is the women themselves. Taking away their income. Fully grown women who make a conscious choice to do the job and everyone they have spoken to have said they enjoy it. 

Just now, Xela said:

Yeah I think so. Although the Oscars still use Actors and Actresses. 

However with Doctors and Dentists you don't differentiate between sexes. I guess its just evolution of the langue - like firefighter or police officer. 

I was just reading about it. Apparently “lady doctor” was a familiar term that was used. I can see why that died out. 

I also read the suggestion that male and female best actor awards (like the oscars) should be combined. They don’t have best male and female director awards after all. The argument seems to be that if they did a combined one, men would win it most of the time due to how it’s all voted for.

I just wondered as I can imagine the term “actress” could be something someone says innocently and ends up getting a bit of a lecture on.

10 minutes ago, colhint said:

well you don't really get Doctor and Doctress do you

My mother used to use the terms negress, jewess, and (my favourite) bus conductress. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Xela said:

Not sure whether this fits here...

Removal of F1 grid girls and PDC Darts 'walk on' girls. Is this a move for progress or was it all harmless fun and should still be around?

The only people it has harmed is the women themselves. Taking away their income. Fully grown women who make a conscious choice to do the job and everyone they have spoken to have said they enjoy it. 

Well in the case of F1 they have been replaced with kids, like the mascot kids who lead the players out at football games, which is pretty cool. 

Â