Sexism

Brumerican

2 hours ago, Rob182 said:

Could you be with a woman that used to be a man (who presumably has always felt that they were a woman in a man’s body)? 

My answer is no.

First off, the true but slushy answer is I couldn't imagine being with anyone but the current Mrs chrisp.

So now we're in the realms of theory and I think I'm more in to the personality. You've got to be strong and stable and a fairly rounded person for me to be attracted. I absolutely can't stand that stereotype timid or needy or narcissist female, one of Xela's friends.

Unfortunately, a lot of people that are trans have been damaged by their life experience, so I don't think I could be bothered with the baggage (fnarr) and the emotions and all that. But if someone genuinely looked female and was a sorted and quietly confident individual then I'd like to think I'd, er, give it a go. I think. Probably bottle it and do too much thinking if push came to shove.

Been to Pride a couple of times with a couple of friends of various shades of rainbow. I'm at ease with my friends, but a lot of their friends are divas and horror shows. 

Hey! How cool and right on am I!

21445200930_5e439fcec6_o.jpg

• Like 3

I had always imagined women's toilets to be small palaces where they were a lot cleaner than ours, even having quilted toilet paper rather than the sandpaper we have to use.  I never realised that they're often worse than ours.  I guess that's a sexist thought in itself.

6 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

First off, the true but slushy answer is I couldn't imagine being with anyone but the current Mrs chrisp.

So now we're in the realms of theory and I think I'm more in to the personality. You've got to be strong and stable and a fairly rounded person for me to be attracted. I absolutely can't stand that stereotype timid or needy or narcissist female, one of Xela's friends.

Unfortunately, a lot of people that are trans have been damaged by their life experience, so I don't think I could be bothered with the baggage (fnarr) and the emotions and all that. But if someone genuinely looked female and was a sorted and quietly confident individual then I'd like to think I'd, er, give it a go. I think. Probably bottle it and do too much thinking if push came to shove.

Been to Pride a couple of times with a couple of friends of various shades of rainbow. I'm at ease with my friends, but a lot of their friends are divas and horror shows. 

Hey! How cool and right on am I!

21445200930_5e439fcec6_o.jpg

I’ve thought the same thing but its never been put to the test. 

You would still need a physical attraction to be there of course. 

Edited by LondonLax
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

But if someone genuinely looked female and was a sorted and quietly confident individual then I'd like to think I'd, er, give it a go. I think. Probably bottle it and do too much thinking if push came to shove.

I’m fairly confident that I couldn’t. But it’s nothing to do with the diva/personality side of it (I have plenty of gay/lesbian/straight friends that are divas and I can happily tell them to shut the F up if drama is afoot).

Even if a post-op ‘woman’ was smart, funny, had a soft womanly voice and also good looks, I still don’t think I could get past the fact that they used to be a man. I don’t think that’s sexist, I think that’s just something that, unfortunately for people in their position who believe they were born in the wrong body, is too firmly wired into my brain to get past. It’s not like they used to be a hippy, or used to do drugs, or something else fairly immaterial.

Putting it into the simplest example I can give: I like the fact that I can look back at old family photos with my wife and not worry about having to see a completely different person to the one I’m with.

10 hours ago, Rob182 said:

Could you be with a woman that used to be a man (who presumably has always felt that they were a woman in a man’s body)? 

My answer is no.

I think my answer is no, too.

However, I think it would depend. If I saw a woman and was attracted to her and then I found out she was born a man I think it would turn me off.

But if I completely fell for someone and was unaware that they were born a man, and THEN they told me they were, I don't know whether that would put me off? Surely if you're that into someone then stuff like that wouldn't matter?

Can't really say until you're in the situation.

1 minute ago, Paddywhack said:

It reminds me of Blackadder and 'Bob'.

It's got me thinking. As a straight man, if I fell in love with a woman who used to be man, does that mean I could have fallen in love with the same person when they were a man?

wise-black-guy-meme.jpg

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Rob182 said:

So, to bring this loosely onto topic..... Could you be with a woman that used to be a man (who presumably has always felt that they were a woman in a man’s body)? 

I see we are back on the subject of  Rita Ora again  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Rob182 said:

I’m guessing not many people on here watch Big Brother, bCuZ it EnT KoOL etc etc, but this year there was a woman called ‘India’ who had gone through a full sex change, which made the show quite interesting. Almost like it was back to it’s original, and credible, ‘this is a social experiment’ show. (Until she was booted out for being a miserable cow :lol:).

A few times, India was referred to as a ‘he’/‘him’ by accident, which she obviously took offence to, but then the people who did it said they were genuine mistakes. India was also asking some of the straight men whether they could ever be with a woman that had been through a full sex change, and whether that was sexist, which raised an interesting line of questioning. One of the guys said yes, and then she offered him a kiss (not entirely seriously), which he refused, to which she kicked off about (because she was being an arse). There were conversations raised that it’s hard to change the way your mind is naturally wired in these situations. I remember at one point, India was involved in a big bust-up, and one of the guys arguing with her got pissed off and walked off shouting “shut up you pr*ck!”, and I thought that ‘pr*ck’ isn’t a word that you’d normally call a woman, is it?

So, to bring this loosely onto topic..... Could you be with a woman that used to be a man (who presumably has always felt that they were a woman in a man’s body)? 

My answer is no.

Paris Lees?

My life's mantra is "as long as it's got an asshole, **** it." 

And sometimes it has been good and other times it has been bad but it's a mantra and I live by it. 

I sent @StefanAVFC a really hardcore image of a man getting shagged by a bloke with a real big dick (I have to keep him on his toes) and to be honest, I didn't much like the image. 

I've seen women that are men though that look very attractive, so maybe I could have a go on them before I go back to just doing a lathe worker from Grimsby. 

I like fannies and tits too much and my wife's is proper toight, toight like a tiger, so she'll have to do! 

I've thought about wanking off a really fit Trannie. Couldn't give one a blowie though :puke:

I don't think I could settle down with a woman who was/is a man, but I could happily do sex stuff if they were lady-looking, fit and not too hairy. 

21 hours ago, Keyblade said:

I can never understand how people regularly take dumps in public bathrooms like it's nothing. It's a very last resort thing for me. Like only if I absolutely can't hold it in, and even then I would cover the toilet seat with multiple layers of toilet paper. 

And to think that people don't even wash up after? WTF. I regret reading this thread now :puke:

As someone who suffers with a chronic bowel condition it is out of necessity and not choice! If I get that pain in my stomach, its coming out in minutes whether I like it or not!

I've just got used to the fact now... i've been in some grim public toilets :(

• Like 3

3 hours ago, wazzap24 said:

I've thought about wanking off a really fit Trannie.

I never thought I would read that sentence on Villatalk. 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Xela said:

I never thought I would read that sentence on Villatalk. 

I've stopped being surprised ages ago. :D To many walks of life on here.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Dick said:

Paris Lees?

I just googled her. She’s nothing special. She looks like a young Cher to me. If you’re after a man that you’d consider shagging, google Courtney Act. He’s a drag queen alter-ego of a gay Australian chap (who is currently in Big Brother too), and he scrubs up quite well as a woman. But... despite this post... I still wouldn’t.

34 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

I just googled her. She’s nothing special. She looks like a young Cher to me. If you’re after a man that you’d consider shagging, google Courtney Act. He’s a drag queen alter-ego of a gay Australian chap (who is currently in Big Brother too), and he scrubs up quite well as a woman. But... despite this post... I still wouldn’t.

Yeah, imagine being able to dress as convincingly as that and spend a Sat night out. It would be an experience, though I recon you would probably end up in a bar fight at some point.  Be interesting hearing some of this guy's stories. 

Â