Ratings & Reactions: Brentford v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/12/17 at 15:00

We play in third gear and it seems everyone else Ian in 5th!   What do we do all week?

cant pass, can’t move, cant score, can’t defend, can’t cross, can’t keep the ball and can’t win it back when we lose it.

Just about Somers it up

When he was getting results I could tolerate the poor performances. Now that we aren't I'm very close to turning against him. Unfortunately I don't think our next 2 games will be any better. Only thing that could (I hope) save Bruce is the Jan window. 

But that was desperate to watch. 

• Like 1

I've just decided that I wouldn't be at all disappointed if Bruce were sacked.

We've got injuries, but have absolutely no capacity to deal with them because of our complete lack of football philosophy. 

Having a strategy that equates to "hope one our good players does something good and keep it tight at the back" isn't good enough to get you promoted.

Performances have been mediocre at best for most of the season and rarely have we played well to comfortably win games. 

Meh, what brings it home, for me, is that we always struggle against the 'football' playing sides in this league. We should be one of them, not a team of pure grafters that Bruce seems to revere. 

• Like 1

We're world beaters against poor teams and shit against anyone decent. tonight sums us up, we can't beat Brentford FFS what has happened to us?

No progress on last season, huge job for the next manager to turn this around.

Taylor shit for the umpteenth time 

Whealan shit for the umpteenth time

Players playing hoof ball with a single player upfront

Defenders playing suicide passes

I know we have player's out but decent teams have a system  where a player comes in and does the job of the player he replaces.

Our team ? 

Broken disjointed negative and to be honest... at the moment ... shit

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Darth Villa said:

We're world beaters against poor teams and shit against anyone decent. tonight sums us up, we can't beat Brentford FFS what has happened to us?

No progress on last season, huge job for the next manager to turn this around.

I disagree, most managers would turn this team around overnight. The players don't buy into Bruce and his removal alone would lift them all !

Â