One For The Road

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, og1874 said:

On the one hand, they’ve won what, 4 games all season, which is shocking. In the other, pure watford redux - and we know how that worked out for them (and us)

They obviously have someone lined up. He's a word removed but he's worked miracles really, hard act to follow with their budget but sometimes it goes stale and a change is needed.

5 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Surprised he has gone and a mistake I reckon.

Will be interesting to see if Burnley get the "new manager bounce" with of course 2 games coming up vs Villa!

Of course they will, it's what we do, if I were a betting man.... and I am, you know the rest.

• Haha 1

Sacking Dyche is absolute next level stupid imo.

I dislike Burnely, but he kept them in the Prem for years, some of their players on paper would struggle to get in teams at the top end of the Championship, but they generally did well under Dyche.

i also have no doubt he would have brought them straight back up, their style is absolutely made for rolling over the Championship.

Who is going to take that job with 8 games to go?

madness tbh.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

We have Norwich at home on the 30th. Would Gerrard survive losing to Smith at home at this point?

Of course he would, our owners are not knee jerk

Has to be Big Sam parachuted in?

Lives locally, done this sort of job before and would have motivation to do one over Everton.

If not it really feels bizarre timing if they just stick the youth team coach in given they last played early Sunday afternoon.

Strange call anyway given they do have some winnable fixtures left in the run in.

Â