The Game's Gone

NurembergVillan

11 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

There's no desire to get rid of the League Cup because it offers a safety valve for top PL managers. A way to avoid the 'you never won a trophy' jibe. 

Except if its Poch 😝

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Bellingham strikes late as Real beat furious Barcelona

What's most important you ask? World peace? Stopping climate change? Fighting disease and hunger?
No. It's goal-line technology being introduced in La Liga.

I reckon if Barca players all chipped in 15% of their weekly wage, goal line technology could be introduced.

You know, as a 'make-up' present for all the fuc*ery they are doing to la liga. 

• Like 2

If I were a 19 year old not getting into the matchday squad this weekend, I'd be wearing the most garish shit imaginable to make sure the TV cameras pick up that I'm at the ground and not in the nick.

1 hour ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Two team that had 2 19 year olds in their match day squads. Non of them were Villa. Phewww

Man, Phewww? 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Guess we''ll find out tonight or at the weekend anyway if they've been suspended, but shouldn't it be obvious from the previous weekend who was missing if they aware arrested unless they were already out on bail or are youth players that aren't well known?

Edited by fightoffyour

37 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Guess we''ll find out tonight or at the weekend anyway if they've been suspended, but shouldn't it be obvious from the previous weekend who was missing if they aware arrested unless they were already out on bail or are youth players that aren't well known?

I saw your pre-edit and I'm watching you ;) 

• Haha 1

Manchester seems to be the capital for footballer related sexual assaults so I would not be surprised if that was the city which these players play in.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, imavillan said:

thin end of the wedge….once one starts you get the domino effect ☹️

He announced it about 4 years ago and his teams said No except Barcelona

14 minutes ago, imavillan said:

thin end of the wedge….once one starts you get the domino effect ☹️

Been quite a while since we tried that, with that 39th game BS, but when I look at the fan parks they have set up over there just to turn up and watch the PL among other fans...yeah, it'll probably happen

Just a question of whether it's the US or if Qatar or the Saudis buy a game or two first. It'll start with the charity shield I think, but their greed knows no bounds and "legacy" fans are a mere inconvenience.

• Sad 1

They have absolutely shit loads of money in the game. Man City have subs on £300,000 a week yet they constantly sell the football soul for more money.

Â