The Game's Gone

NurembergVillan

13 minutes ago, sne said:

Mino Raiola dead, this might shake up things 

May he Rest in Peace!

Whether people like him or not he completely changed football (for better or worse).

I wonder if UEFA/FIFA will now push on with agent regulations, without Raiola's influence they could certainly put caps in place if they still feel like it's needed.

5 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

I wonder if UEFA/FIFA will now push on with agent regulations

Should have been done years ago but there's so much dirty money floating around nobody will do anything. The club owners should be pushing it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Should have been done years ago but there's so much dirty money floating around nobody will do anything. The club owners should be pushing it. 

Definitely! The thing is these club owners are just as guilty so they probably will keep it hush for the time being.

Dr. Alberto Zangrillo from San Raffaele Hospital in Milano tells Ansa on Mino Raiola conditions: “I’m outraged by the phone calls from pseudo-journalists speculating on the life of a man who is fighting to survive”.

Social media has a lot of journalist rushing to be 'first' to a story even though it hasn't been verified.

1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

It'd be crash to speak ill of the recently deceased. 

Hide contents

Gladly he's still technically alive at this point so I can call him an absolute scumbag and patasite. I've toned my first draft down out of respect

I see @Demitri_Chas hacked your account

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester United, and Liverpool all owned by Americans who have mostly demonstrated an ignorance and/or contempt for the pyramid system and traditions of English football. Super League is off the table for now, but they'll do everything they can to get some facsimile of it down the road. I hope Edens doesn't try something similar when we get to that level.

• Like 1

Â