January transfer window 2018

Jareth

4 hours ago, Dave J said:

I wonder if Daniel Sturridge would fancy 6 months of first team football? 

(Nothing against the poster)

I bet he would if he could stay injury free.

He is not the same player that was once at Chelsea/Bolton etc.

Too overrated for a crocked pile of shite nowadays I am afraid.

5 hours ago, Dave J said:

I wonder if Daniel Sturridge would fancy 6 months of first team football? And before everyone thinks this madness - if you break it down it does  have some merit, he’s a brummie, I believe he was with us as a kid ? But more importantly from his perspective Klopp does not seem to appreciate his talents and with the World Cup just around the corner - maybe this might not be so far fetched, let’s be honest it’s not looking good for game time between now and the end of the season if he stays with Liverpool ?

Well, if its injured players.....we are the club to come to......He'll make friends very easily.:)

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Dave J said:

I wonder if Daniel Sturridge would fancy 6 months of first team football? And before everyone thinks this madness - if you break it down it does  have some merit, he’s a brummie, I believe he was with us as a kid ? But more importantly from his perspective Klopp does not seem to appreciate his talents and with the World Cup just around the corner - maybe this might not be so far fetched, let’s be honest it’s not looking good for game time between now and the end of the season if he stays with Liverpool ?

Yes, brilliant, he could spend 6 months on our injury bench sucking up wages instead of Liverpools. 

• Like 1

On 12/20/2017 at 06:51, Demitri_C said:

Imagine him and kodjia up top two players that never pass the ball. Nightmare 

Good on paper though, what some fans seem to prefer.

29 minutes ago, TRO said:

Good on paper though, what some fans seem to prefer.

Gayle would be a much better signing but cant see newcastle selling him now

Ulloa, Long would be my two picks. Man if only we signed flint as opposed to elphick... 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Rob182 said:

I’d hate to see him do that **** annoying dance after each goal too.

I think I could accept his dance by the time he had scored his 10th goal for us but he won't be coming in any case.  

@John Honestly, every time he does (well.. ‘did’) it for Liverpool, it just made me angry at how idiotic he looked and how he thought he was the big **** I am! It’s to the point now where I’d rather he didn’t score any goals even if he did come to us.

Spoiler

Ok, maybe I’d want him to score a few, but I think I’d immediately turn away from the celebrations.

• Haha 1

I still remember Ronaldinho scoring in the Champions League against Chelsea, he was on the decline at that time, think it went in off his arse or something, and two minutes later he was still samba dancing along the touchline like it was goal of the season.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Dwight Gayle would be amazing... I think it’s a bit of a dream but if there is even a sniff of a chance we should make it happen.

There is as more chance of us getting Rafa Benithez than Marcus Gayle.

He was another one I felt that got away  that we should have definately snapped up at the time.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, John said:

It would be fun to see them in the shirt though and I have a feeling they might just about do OK for us pity we will never find out. ;) 

Wouldn't be so sure, only roughly 2 years until Xia expected us to be top of Europe :D

• Haha 1