January transfer window 2018

Jareth

4 minutes ago, striker said:

Yeah mate Villa could go down that route though I’m not sure it would be the right thing to do with the amount of games to play after January plus playoffs if that’s the way it turns out?

Id rather get someone in on loan as a back up to Davis with Hogan still available should Bruce want to change it as Grealish is available again.

I'd personally loan or sell both Hogan and Thor. No idea how they look in training but on the pitch they look completely out of sorts. 

5 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I'd personally loan or sell both Hogan and Thor. No idea how they look in training but on the pitch they look completely out of sorts. 

You quoted me before I edited my post.

Personally I feel Bruce purchased Hogan with the idea to have Grealish as the supply line. However with the Grealish injury Hogan was asked to play more as a target man which clearly isn’t his game and probably why he has looked so poor.

I’d be looking to move on others before Hogan and Thor. Thor can fill in at FB or midfield if Villa suffer more injuries.

In January Villa need a striker of the same ilk as Davis and maybe a CB but preferably both on loan as everywhere else is basically covered.

1 minute ago, striker said:

You quoted me before I edited my post.

Personally I feel Bruce purchased Hogan with the idea to have Grealish as the supply line. However with the Grealish injury Hogan was asked to play more as a target man which clearly isn’t his game and probably why he has looked so poor.

I’d be looking to move on others before Hogan and Thor. Thor can fill in at FB or midfield if Villa suffer more injuries.

In January Villa need a striker of the same ilk as Davis and maybe a CB but preferably both on loan as everywhere else is basically covered.

I'd say a LB too. We struggled to create anything on the left when Taylor was out. Hutton can fill in for the odd game but if it had to be for a long spell we would suffer. 

17 hours ago, villan_007 said:

Stoke preparing a new 2yr deal for crouchy. Described him on soccer Saturday as the best impact sub in the league right now.

Doubt we can get him.

Unless he wants to play every week instead of being an impact sub. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, vreitti said:

I wouldn't sign anyone now, as I wouldn't want to 'disrupt' the squad. 

We have plenty of strikers/forward-type-players already, and they can't all be injured for the rest of the season. Also I'd still like to see us integrate Hogan somehow.

Surely you are joking? We 100% need to get a new Striker and a new central defender. This is essential. There is no squad in those positions to disrupt!

• Like 1

Seems to be some talk of Michal Krmencik from Viktoria Plzeň.

Czech international, only 24 & knows where the net is having scored 14 times in 18 games this year so far (including 3 in 3 in the europa league). £3 million or so would apparently get him, Wolves may also be interested

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Danny_Villaman84 said:

for me, we need find right all-round forward or centre forward as we is spent crazy and wastefully money on McCormack and Hogan, and result of this buy- is "Turds"

original think of them is actually quality player which turn be is flopped buy and shames see this happen might rush to buy without research suit bruce style be fair it is not players (McCormack or Hogan fault) it is who bruce were fault. Bruce is one who mess up last season ie 4-5-1 (4-3-3) was best formation and winning, he bin it and try new that why he got most games lose last season as he try play McCormack and Hogan which is not working.. .

this season, we back to winning formation make sure he buy right players for this formation until summer so can change once again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

other priorty buy is LEFT Back as we kept play right foot to play left back, which i didn't like which only one N.taylor has this roles, we should buy one when amavi left for us, this windows is good chance to sign as buy or loan with right to buy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
we need sell gabby and hogan, McCormack, thsiobla, bikir too (he is waste money too! he was pointless buy don't get reason he is move there) to generate money to spent due FFP rules.

Sorry, but is google translate a member of this forum ? 

22 minutes ago, dukes said:

Sorry, but is google translate a member of this forum ? 

No, but the forum does have many members for whom English isn't their first language. I actually think that's something we should praise rather than mock. I lived in Germany for 3yrs and all i learnt in that time was to direct a taxi to and from the barracks, and the ability to order up to 10 beers :P

Edited by av1

6 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

Seems to be some talk of Michal Krmencik from Viktoria Plzeň.

Czech international, only 24 & knows where the net is having scored 14 times in 18 games this year so far (including 3 in 3 in the europa league). £3 million or so would apparently get him, Wolves may also be interested

Hmmmm Czech striker with a good record in the Europa league......

Aston-Villas-Libor-Kozak-celebrates-afte

Sadly didn't go to plan :(

• Like 2

6 hours ago, lexicon said:

That's really out of order. Instead of xenophobia you've turned out to be mocking the deaf though, hope you're happy. 

11 hours ago, Danny_Villaman84 said:

Right i am know this is way off topic might set up thread about me:

warning : it is my pissed attuide. It is my first time post like that in forum. 

I been used abuse or mock about me or english i take like brush shoulders off. Cos i been dealt like from born to adult: i used it, i can handle this crap (i suppose use "s***") i been told off before. As i can take back but pointless to agure people who don't understanding or narrow mind.

This reason why i keep in and out this forum, because i find bored, fed up or annoying that people mock my English when actually i am English person even strong and load of generation is British, i am not foreign that you thought. I decided drop in when I like in and depend my mood. People like some members  pull me down. I blame them.. No! Honest i didnt they have own opinions and they sort of like they  judge on book front page when not read throught book what i hate.. Read book first that judge afterwards.

Yet fact it is my second language English cos i use bsl, compare bsl and English grammar rules it is make small to big different also i try part of this forum if u not see my post don't worries i back in when i can when i felt want voice on opinions. 

For example: In college which i went for study electrical installation level 3 ((which i passed which is in English ofc ! = ((sarcasm)) 

I was gobsmacked some hearing people English worse that me, they are british even English, even cant spelling even wrong grammar rules use without phone auto-correct as they relying on it or use voice to spelling they missing like silent alphabet make missing spelling ie casle or cok, aple something like that or people have dyslexia.

Did I mock them? Joke them? and label i better than you? like you did to me.. Oh need "google translate"

I never do it,  all do i is supported them and encourage them, and point basic as i understand how they felt. And proud of them to try and be part of family  ((seriously whose mock me, you might take note this)) 

Thanks to member who backed me up. 

Please Remember that i can read English really good (some slang,  i am not sure also i didnt got sarcasm i didnt recognize in write or read) but in the written in English is my weakened area cos i keep forgetting grammar rules cos i not use daily like you all as speaking use mouth which i doesnt speak like you as i use hand - sign they doesn't follow grammar like i been explaining to some you - i dont use "was" "to" "is" like -  "you name what?" That i reply like "name me - Danny."

These are my English and is it need google translate? Or interpreter bsl translate into English? No! It is fine English. 

((Mic Drop))

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7qDSOvfaCO9b3MlO/giphy.gif

Full credit to Danny!! I like reading his posts and a lot of thought and details goes into his posts!! I am severely hard of hearing (2 years of Chaemo and Radiopherapy ruined that for me aged 8 as i had Aplastic Anaemia a bone marrow disease that required a transplant and was in hospital for 2 years) and i get mocked by people that don't understand when i mishear or basically in work treat me like garbage when i do mishear (But i rise above it and make a joke of it when i do mishear just to keep things civil)! Reading Danny's last post i have nothing but respect for him and couldn't imagine what he has to deal with on daily basis and hope he doesn't leave the forum due to a few narrow minded members!

We all love the club and that's why we post!! Hope people think next time before posting attacking other forum members on spelling, grammar etc.

Anyway back on topic

UTV :)

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 4

14 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

Harsh!! Nothing wrong with his posts he is a Villa fan from abroad and English isn't his first language! No need to have a go at him.

2nd time in a week i have seen a poster mock Danny's posts on here!! Leave the guy alone.

my bad didn't realise he was foreign.