World Cup 2018: Russia

VILLAMARV

• 2 weeks later...

It slightly saddens me that I couldn't care less about the draw. Normally I'd be looking forward to it and would probably watch it. Now i'm a bit meh..

How they doing the draw? Carabo Cup style? Picked by pandas shitting out numbered balls on the great wall of China at 3am in the morning and then broadcast live over Myspace and MSN Messenger?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

It slightly saddens me that I couldn't care less about the draw. Normally I'd be looking forward to it and would probably watch it. Now i'm a bit meh..

How they doing the draw? Carabo Cup style? Picked by pandas shitting out numbered balls on the great wall of China at 3am in the morning and then broadcast live over Myspace and MSN Messenger?

Don't beat yourself up, it's natural for the brain to adapt to pain by desensitising or avoiding it. Remember the Iceland game? 

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Probably standing up while wiping their arses 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â