Robert Snodgrass

alreadyexists

31 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Always loved Snoddy, he doesn’t deserve to end up at West Brom, that’s not right. 

I said that about Gareth Barry

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I dont think he fits into our young energetic squad. Could be a good signing for West Brom though. 

the time has passed, 2019 yes but now not a chance. He has played 4 minutes in the league this season and would be a downgrade on what we have out wide

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
1 hour ago, samjp26 said:

Just read that he made a 5 hour round trip to get to BMH every day when on loan with us. What a player he was for us, honestly some of my greatest football memories are in the Championship. 

I remember him saying that is why he was unfit with us. Eating at service stations etc. When he went back to WHU they trimmed him down a lot

Loved Snoddy though, wish he could have been here with Smith. Him and McGinn would have been great in midfield. 

Edited by Xela

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Surprised it hasn't worked out for him, top player for us in championship.

He left us in the Championship 3 years ago and we played a system that allowed him to thrive

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

He left us in the Championship 3 years ago and we played a system that allowed him to thrive

He then went back to West Ham and had a really good season for them in prem.

From what I remember he did o.k for them end of last season so guess change of manager hasn't helped as he'd have been a stick on to play if Big Sam had stayed on.

In a way he was a precursor to SJM, Scottish, we all loved his commitment on the pitch but at same time if he doesn't play he can get out of condition pretty quickly.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Â