Josh Onomah

skarroki

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Bone **** idle.

Ditto. Showed a lovely bit of quality to beat 2 or 3 men when he had that wayward shot but since he's miscontrolled simple balls purely out of laiziness or carelessness. Not much urgency at all. 

I thought he was pretty good today... but still lacks that end product.  He does everything right up until he needs to do something effective, and then either delays the pass or shoots wildly off target. 

• Like 1

I think he did okay in Hourihane's spot. Probably more than Lansbury, but not enough to discuss starting him. Just keep him out of the attacking mid spot, and he might actually develop into a player. 

Really poor, if he wasn't on loan from spuds wouldn't get near the team. Only stood out in second half because he actually made 2 tackles. He wants to play number 10. We have jack for that. Number of times jack snoddy etc ran past him tracking back. 

Djemba, salifou etc 

18 minutes ago, Stratvillan said:

Really poor, if he wasn't on loan from spuds wouldn't get near the team. Only stood out in second half because he actually made 2 tackles. He wants to play number 10. We have jack for that. Number of times jack snoddy etc ran past him tracking back. 

Djemba, salifou etc 

I don’t agree with the bolder part at all. Think he has always said he wants to be a cm. One of the reasons he came here was to get games in that position (and where he started originally for us). Think he does have some ability but needs to work harder. When back at Spurs he should be shadowing Dembele and watch how he plays the role 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Baffled by this thread. Was my Motm tonight. Played really well.

Some impressive stats last night also. 

This was one of the few times he has been played as a CM. Think he has a lot to offer us for the rest of the season. 

5 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Baffled by this thread. Was my Motm tonight. Played really well.

No chance for me. If its based on second half perhaps but first he looked very uninterested and lazy.

I thought whelan was fanatstic and motm followed by chester

Â