Josh Onomah

skarroki

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Seriously, there simply MUST be a clause in the contract which we get fined for if we don't oblige.

If that’s the case we should get some lads with buckets outside the ground before each game. Have a whip-round and pay the goddamn fine. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

The only reason he was sent on loan was because Pochettino is not a fan, and apparently wasn't impressed with his laziness. He has talent but his application and commitment is way behind the rest of our team.

Errm, it's minimal. 

• Like 1

Strangely enough, he kind of reminds me of Micah. Comes here with a good reputation, but is incredibly lazy, but still manages to get in the side.

The glaring difference, besides the positions they play, is that we can burn one of those contracts and be better off.

I’m not sure he’s lazy or uncommitted.

I think he has absolutely zero speed of thought.

I think it’s beyond him mentally, regardless of any technical skills ( as yet largely undiscovered) he may have.

For all the concerns some have - and clearly Bruce - about O Hare he is the opposite. His football brain works as quickly as anybody’s.

Look at his reaction when Wednesday score second he just turns away and goes back towards halfway line like he don’t give a damn.

you ain’t making it at spurs son, a la 6 and overyhyped player who 8 don’t want to see in a villa shirt ever again.

Â