Vote for Dalian!

NIVillan

BBC running best goal of the Premiership era:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40710224

Vote Dalian you know it makes sense

There have been more than 25,000 goals in the history of the Premier League - but who scored the best one?

As the Premier League celebrates turning 25 on 15 August, we've come up with a shortlist of 25 - one per season - and want you to vote for your favourite.

• Like 1

Yeah that yeboah goal is proper, still remember how shocked I was at just how hard he hit that.

Voted Dalian though, best Villa goal I have ever seen, after beating that many players and running that far to end it with that chip is something special. Woudl have been a top class goal if Saunders had passed it to him that far out and he'd found that lob, after the run though, the mind boggles.

Voted for Dalian.

However, when you consider that goals in off the bar can still be referred to as a "Yeboah" (I'm sure plenty of us on here tried to replicate it) it doesn't surprise me he's winning it.

I think the whole process would be quicker if the BBC just announce Rooney's overhead kick v Man City as the winner as rightly or wrongly, that'll end up winning.

54 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Voted for Dalian.

However, when you consider that goals in off the bar can still be referred to as a "Yeboah" (I'm sure plenty of us on here tried to replicate it) it doesn't surprise me he's winning it.

I think the whole process would be quicker if the BBC just announce Rooney's overhead kick v Man City as the winner as rightly or wrongly, that'll end up winning.

You obviously aren't aware of Arsenal fans ability to sway online polls. An Arsenal goal will win it, I guarantee it.

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

You obviously aren't aware of Arsenal fans ability to sway online polls. An Arsenal goal will win it, I guarantee it.

If that's the case then I hope Bergkamp against Newcastle wins it.

Edit - assuming Dalian doesn't win.

Edited by Shropshire Lad

Voted for Dalian.

Out of all the goals I still love the Yeboah one. I lost many a football at my local playing field trying to replicate it though I never could. I nailed his volley against Liverpool after a few hundred tries, but a standard volley is far easier than what he did against Wimbledon.

I'm actually surprised Beckham's goal isn't winning. I mean as far as goals that got world wide news coverage there aren't many goals more popular than that one.