Vote for Dalian!

NIVillan

9 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Voted for Dalian.

However, when you consider that goals in off the bar can still be referred to as a "Yeboah" (I'm sure plenty of us on here tried to replicate it) it doesn't surprise me he's winning it.

I think the whole process would be quicker if the BBC just announce Rooney's overhead kick v Man City as the winner as rightly or wrongly, that'll end up winning.

You mean the one off his shin? 

• Like 1

Voted.

I've noticed with these type of polls its always newer things that win, think its fresher in peoples minds and more would have seen and lived it live with the hype. Dont think anything pre 2012 will win overall on that basis.

The thing about Beckhams goal is I think he was the first to pull it off. Many players had tried it and missed including Pele in the 70 world cup. Now even Charlie Adam has done it. Le Tisser's was just pure class. 

14 hours ago, PaulC said:

Done must be down to cookies because I voted several times using different browser. So guess if you kept clearing your cookies you would be able to keep voting.

edit yes that does it but still stuck on 19%

bot making time then :)

• Like 1

On 02/08/2017 at 12:01, PaulC said:

The thing about Beckhams goal is I think he was the first to pull it off. Many players had tried it and missed including Pele in the 70 world cup. Now even Charlie Adam has done it. Le Tisser's was just pure class. 

Small point as well, but I like the fact it actually hit the back of the net rather than dribbled over the line. Better now than I remember it at the time for some reason.

Still, Dalian gets the vote!

• 2 weeks later...