Manchester Arena Explosion

OutByEaster?

7 hours ago, av1 said:

Its ironic isn't it? They all have their version heaven, they all claim to be a peaceful religion, and its pretty damn clear that life would be more peaceful, dare i say more heavenly without them all. 

Its the 21st fecking century. Anyone that still thinks our planet, our universe was knocked up by some long haired super being on his day off needs to be put down, as they offer feck all to our lives.

So you want to kill them?

1 hour ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Unfortunately these days I see religion doing more harm than good. Just my view but I grew up with religion and I don't like it. 

I don't believe in god, but I still gibe to charity, help people when I can and live a life where I try to be a good person. 

I think that religion is a good rule book for many to follow, and for many to turn to in times of need...but I think you can be a genuinely good, rounded person without it, and as a 'story' I just don't believe it. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

It certainly is ironic.

Ironic that your response to someone murdering people because of religion is to suggest murdering people because of religion.

Thankyou for being so articulate Stevo, in my head was a loop of Wtf! Wtf! Wtf! Wtf! Wtf! etc etc

2 hours ago, maqroll said:

Imagine if it turned out the guy was just a run-of-the-mill nut case, and only wanted to indiscriminately kill for non-religious reasons?

Well that isn't the case, so not sure what that would achieve.

Did anyone here the chap on 5live earlier who used to chair the COBRA meetings, very interesting. He suggested that there are far to many to watch so they should start deporting the one that they think they can make a case for and anyone with dual nationality should lose their british passports.

6 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Did anyone here the chap on 5live earlier who used to chair the COBRA meetings, very interesting. He suggested that there are far to many to watch so they should start deporting the one that they think they can make a case for and anyone with dual nationality should lose their british passports.

If there is enough evidence then I would support this 

The Home Secretary has criticised the United States after confidential details about the Manchester Arena attack appeared in the media after having apparently been leaked by American spooks.

Amber Rudd said US conduct had been "irritating" and said she had made clear to her American counterparts that such leaks "shouldn't happen again".

The episode comes just a week after US president Donald Trump defended his right to leak classified intelligence to other countries' leaders. Mr Trump has also criticised leaking from the US intelligence establishment.

Asked on BBC Radio 4's Today programme about the US leaks, Ms Rudd said: "The British police have been very clear that they want to control the flow of information in order to protect operational integrity, the element of surprise.

"So it is irritating when it gets released from other sources and I have been very clear with our friends that that should not happen again."

Asked whether US conduct had compromised the investigation into the Manchester Arena attack, she said: "I wouldn’t go that far but I can say they are perfectly clear about the situation and that it shouldn’t happen again."

A number of details about the Manchester Arena attack appeared in the US media – most notably on networks NBC and CBS – before British police had publicly released them to the UK media. 

The initial death tolls, the fact the attack appeared to be a suicide bombing, and the name of the attacker, were all released through US outlets, apparently via leaky US intelligence sources.

Intelligence is shared between Britain, America, Canada, Australia and New Zealand under the UKUSA agreement, the so called "Five Eyes" programme.

The latest leaks come after Theresa May personally expressed confidence in the US-UK intelligence sharing programme. Questioned about Mr Trump's apparent leaking to the Kremlin, Ms May had said: "We continue to work with the United States and we continue to share intelligence with the United States, as we do with others around the world."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/home-secretary-us-intelligence-leaks-amber-rudd-irritating-donald-trump-russia-security-manchester-a7752511.html

Possibly the first thing I've ever agreed with Amber Rudd about. She's a fool if she thinks the same thing won't happen next time though. America can't be trusted with sensitive info. 

• Like 1

He said that with many there is not enough evidence to go to court with but plenty to suggest they could be a threat, he also said he would be happy to infringe the civil rights of a few to protect those of the many.

He has more knowledge than me on the threats involved.

50 minutes ago, Risso said:

Well that isn't the case, so not sure what that would achieve.

Yes uggested he has been to visit Lybia a few mouths before. It was  a sophisticated bomb so pretty obvious this has been planned and their are other involved. 

Â