Manchester Arena Explosion

OutByEaster?

3 minutes ago, a m ole said:

It's not a form, it's a bastardisation. A religion is defined by shared ideals, and 99%+ of Muslims having nothing in common with ISIS. The only thing they have in common is the book they read, which us esentially the same story as the ones Christians and Jews read.

I'm not saying all of Islam is bad. I've became a lot more tolerant these days.

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Believe it or not I was only thinking today what we could do. If I knew that I would be a saint.

This is the issue.

It's very easy to say 'deport them' but that just raises 10 other questions.

It's why people like Tommy Robinson and the BNP/Britain will never be anything other than the fringe.

They have no solutions other than to shout louder.

4 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Agreed. We need to get rid of all faith schools.

That's something we can agree on.

As Richard Dawkins (probably) said, imagine teaching kids English, maths, French, biology and all the other subjects until they're say 12, THEN introducing the theory of a destructive, vain, murderous, magic sky fairy.  They'd look at you like you needed locking up.

• Like 4

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

This is the issue.

It's very easy to say 'deport them' but that just raises 10 other questions.

It's why people like Tommy Robinson and the BNP/Britain will never be anything other than the fringe.

They have no solutions other than to shout louder.

It's very complicated especially when it involves religion. Believe it or not I detest the BNP and that lot.

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

It's very complicated especially when it involves religion. Believe it or not I detest the BNP and that lot.

I don't doubt you do.

It's why this sort of rhetoric is dangerous and only serves to cause more problems.

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

What if they've never been there and have no citizenship there?

Stefan I see your point and I know your right there prob is no where or way..... I'm just angry with it all and thinking out loud...... but it's a truth that if continue to let the few live here who we know are threat to the countries security it will happen time and time again..... 

1 minute ago, Upper north stander said:

Stefan I see your point and I know your right there prob is no where or way..... I'm just angry with it all and thinking out loud...... but it's a truth that if continue to let the few live here who we know are threat to the countries security it will happen time and time again..... 

Often it's not a case of 'letting them live here'. They live here, they always have, nobody is letting them.

As stated before, we need to do more to stop these people getting to the point where they feel like they have to blow themselves up and kill innocent kids, teens and adults.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Where to? If their 'country of heritage' doesn't want them either?

Come on Stefan.... I like you cos your a gabby lover same as me but we've got to stop worrying about the other 10 questions you refer to....!l maybe we segregate some of our jails to house those who are a threat? There must be an answer but like I've just said I'm probably thinking out loud as an angry sympathiser to those who have lost sons, daughters, moms and dads last night.... and after I didn't let my 13, 10, 7 and 5 years olds watch the news this morning but then have them coming home from school asking questions as why this happens and basically not 100% knowing what to say yet again! 

21 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

It's simple, the people who want to live under sharia law and don't like our disgusting way of life then go to a country where they practise a strict form of Islam.

What do you do with the people on the terrorism watch list who don't follow any form of Islam?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I'm not saying all of Islam is bad. I've became a lot more tolerant these days.

I appreciate that, and I don't for one second believe you're a bad person, but I just don't think it helps to pin the issues on the religion of billions of people - the cause of ISIS is a political and societal ****.

Â