• Hogan
    • Agbonlahor (Grealish 59)
    • Gardner (Adomah 76)
    • Hourinhane (Hogan 82)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

52 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Jolly good fun Gabby scoring and all that.

However yet again Bruce gives fuel to his critics and makes it hard to support him with incredibly negative tactics.

Ive got a couple of guys near me reckon Hogan is useless- but we haven't played one single ball of the type his runs deserve, we have nobody within 25 meters of him.

Lansbury clearly under instructions to be far more defensive than when at Forest. 

Adomah clearly told never to get too far ahead of Hutton.

We should stick with Bruce, he's done enough and given us a very good defence ( those criticising it after we conceded three with ten men at Gulham ? Nah) but having watched all but I think four games since he came he is Way Way too cautious.

Kindest view is that he never really thought play offs were realistic and simply wants the defensive side sorted.

Wont be enough next year he will need to prepared to allow at least three players some licence - of the sort Blues, like many others. showed.

Can agree with everything you have said but the way I see it he has earned the summer and the start of next season to show he can sort things out. He has already stated that there still need to be a big clear out of players in the summer and certainly we need 3-4 key signings coming in. Like or loath Bruce he has earned the right.

As I said earlier in this thread it was ugly from both sides today and we sorely missed Kodja but it was three points and it being against Blues and pushing them closer to the drop it was a sweet victory.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

A blose player could have been sent off, if you look when gabby scores one of the bloser players I think it's Davis kicks Chester 

It was that *bleep bleep* Paul Robinson 

21 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

A blose player could have been sent off, if you look when gabby scores one of the bloser players I think it's Davis kicks Chester 

To be fair to him, having watched it several times I don't think he was aiming the kick at chester, it was more in frustration as he raised his hand to apologise almost instantly. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

To be fair to him, having watched it several times I don't think he was aiming the kick at chester, it was more in frustration as he raised his hand to apologise almost instantly. 

If it's Robinson I highly doubt it, the guys absolute clown

4 hours ago, terrytini said:

Jolly good fun Gabby scoring and all that.

However yet again Bruce gives fuel to his critics and makes it hard to support him with incredibly negative tactics.

Ive got a couple of guys near me reckon Hogan is useless- but we haven't played one single ball of the type his runs deserve, we have nobody within 25 meters of him.

Lansbury clearly under instructions to be far more defensive than when at Forest. 

Adomah clearly told never to get too far ahead of Hutton.

We should stick with Bruce, he's done enough and given us a very good defence ( those criticising it after we conceded three with ten men at Gulham ? Nah) but having watched all but I think four games since he came he is Way Way too cautious.

Kindest view is that he never really thought play offs were realistic and simply wants the defensive side sorted.

Wont be enough next year he will need to prepared to allow at least three players some licence - of the sort Blues, like many others. showed.

I'm a bit confused now. I thought we had won the match, taken the 3 points and beaten our local rivals. Reading stuff like this, I'm beginning to doubt my senses. Maybe I am mistaken and we actually lost to the free-flowing Birmngham City, whose players attacked with joy and total licence while we cowered in our own half and slipped to yet another defeat under the clueless Steve Bruce (our 35th in a row now - wake up Dr Tony!)

Can someone please clarify the actual result?

Edited by briny_ear
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

I'm a bit confused now. I thought we had won the match, taken the 3 points and beaten our local rivals. Reading stuff like this, I'm beginning to doubt my senses. Maybe I am mistaken and we actually lost to the free-flowing Birmngham City, whose players attacked with joy and total licence while we cowered in our own half and slipped to yet another defeat under the clueless Steve Bruce (our 35th in a row now - wake up Dr Tony!)

Can someone please clarify the actual result?

Reading

If you think the only relevant thing, the only thing about which one might wish to air a view is the result, I'm sure my Post would indeed be confusing.

• Like 1

Â