• Grealish
    • Hogan
    • Agbonlahor (Grealish 59)
    • Gardner (Adomah 76)
    • Hourinhane (Hogan 82)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

Always good to win, especially against that lot. It is rarely a pretty game, except the 5-1 of course. Happy to win again after a few bad results.

On a side note, as the players are running off to celebrate the goal in that clip, look out for their number 4 (Robinson I guess judging by the other photo) taking a swipe at Chester. 

12 minutes ago, NeilS said:

Always good to win, especially against that lot. It is rarely a pretty game, except the 5-1 of course. Happy to win again after a few bad results.

On a side note, as the players are running off to celebrate the goal in that clip, look out for their number 4 (Robinson I guess judging by the other photo) taking a swipe at Chester. 

Saw that. Red card if the ref saw it, looks like he went to punch him.

13 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Saw that. Red card if the ref saw it, looks like he went to punch him.

I think he kicked out at his legs as he ran past to celebrate, although you are also right that his arms were swinging as well.

Edited by NeilS

It's great that we won, and despite all that's gone on with him I'm genuinely happy that Gabby scored. But what happened with the rest of the match? Why did it take Gabby coming on to put some fire in their bellies?

• Like 2

Just got back. Put bluntly we were dreadful and Blues were worse. But a win is a win and against Blues it sure is sweet.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Villanun said:

It's great that we won, and despite all that's gone on with him I'm genuinely happy that Gabby scored. But what happened with the rest of the match? Why did it take Gabby coming on to put some fire in their bellies?

It was a derby against the blosers. I've seen more dire matches in that series than I've had hot dinners. You don't normally get El Clasico.

Edited by briny_ear

Graceless word removed Mr Candleface has had a word with the media:

'“They’ve not had a shot in the second half – apart from the goal. It’s the only one they’ve had,” said Redknapp.

“You can’t say Villa were good. If that’s the best they can do, Steve’s clearly got a lot of work to do.'

http://www.football365.com/news/redknapp-reacts-to-villa-loss-in-first-match-as-brum-boss

**** off you pleb, we won. 

• Like 2

Â