Any chance of a hung parliament? 

That be so great for the country with brexit :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, Chindie said:

Slim and none.

Sterling dips after projection suggests hung parliament

BBC

35 minutes ago, darrenm said:

Big news

I was very critical of his decision to sit out the debate, a decision I still think was a tactical error, so I have to credit him for this decision.

Irrespective of what I think of Corbyn, this is absolutely the right move and an opportunity that must be taken.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I was very critical of his decision to sit out the debate, a decision I still think was a tactical error, so I have to credit him for this decision.

Irrespective of what I think of Corbyn, this is absolutely the right move and an opportunity that must be taken.

I agree and i think this may win him the election tonight. May is not only a terrible leader but a complete coward.

The conservative party must be thinking what they hell have we done electing this clown.

3 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

If I was Corbyn I would have left it to the very last minute to say. You never know May might change her mind and turn up tonight.

not without every answer scripted.

It's a smart move, give her the chance to turn up but in her weakest capacity. She can either hide away or turn up and flounder, lose lose

Er - Need to look into this Naylor Report.

It can't be as dodgy as it's being made out?

Selling off NHS property on the cheap with the shortfall being made up by the taxpayer?

It is their MO though...

Edited by Xann

17 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

They should have waited until it's just about to go on air with all positions filled except for Labour's.

Suddenly there is the sound of breaking glass and Corbyn enters to Stone Cold's theme, gives everybody a Stone Cold stunner then drinks a few beers.

Election won.  "And that's the bottom line."

Image result for jeremy corbyn stone cold

Image result for jeremy corbyn stone cold

Someone needs to do a Gif of Corbyn stunning May

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Rodders said:

yes, I don't think you'll find even Corbyn supporters ( which perhaps I am one ) genuinely expecting that. 

I think he had it up his sleeve all along,  enough time for her change her mind and find some dignity but not enough time for her to learn the lies she needs.

Quite clever to be honest but the impact will be limited.  If the BBC put a cardboard cut-out of her (Half size) on an empty chair then that would be an unbiased thing to do.

They won't do this as they worship the ground she stumbles on.

6 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I think he had it up his sleeve all along,  enough time for her change her mind and find some dignity but not enough time for her to learn the lies she needs.

Quite clever to be honest but the impact will be limited.  If the BBC put a cardboard cut-out of her (Half size) on an empty chair then that would be an unbiased thing to do.

They won't do this as they worship the ground she stumbles on.

Yep. I think this has been a plan, and if she does turn up she will (like you say) not have had time to learn the lines. One of the few doubts I had about Corbyn, was his ability to turn the tables, make the opponent look weak. Today he showed me that he can.

• Like 1

I'd say I'm in the camp that isn't believing the polls at all but Theresa looks like she's very much feeling the pressure here. Her first answer doesn't even make sense. 

Kind of looks like her inner lizard is trying to escape through her eyes. Is that what the giant neck chain is all about? So if it does escape they can bring her back to heel. 

Edited by villaglint
  • Like 1

Â