• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

26 minutes ago, bickster said:

Hands up those that didn't know Stefan lived in Poland? I mean he's only posted about it three million times

He doesn't state it because we all know, hell it's even in his Bio on every post, look he lives in a place called Bytom

This is what happens when you don't engage in a community but just jump in and ask questions

We can just add it to the list of people you've disagreed with even though they are fundamentally more experienced in the subject than you

Iv'e not disagreed with anyone, like I didn't disagree with Blandy knowing he worked in the Aircraft industry, but you still had to jump down my throat about it.  I have 12k posts so think I do engage a little bit on here, so less with the disrespect, you could go and check my stats, you being a moderator.

I know he lives in Poland, your right who don't, which is why I was expecting a more educated response from him, instead of saying "don't be so dramatic". His second response was more of a insight into the reality, which is fine. But I stick to my original comment it's the older generation who worry more.

3 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

They’ve been saying this for a while though and the arms shipments have only increased. It would be good if we didn’t boast about it so much though. The Turks have played it the best I think - sending loads of drones that have done a ton of damage, but publicly sitting on the fence. That’s more in keeping with the old Cold War proxy war approach.

Western politicians need to realise it’s not about their approval ratings, but the future existence of humanity.

There's far to much military information getting to the media which is not helping anyone's cause. I mentioned the footage of the troops controlling the drones shooting up tanks is not what we need to see. Neither should we know what weapons are coming from where. I would hasten a guess he aircraft that were ment to be heading to Ukraine from the US got stopped, because the media got hold of it, an the US got spooked it would now do more harm than good,

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

Respect is earned

12k plus posts on here gains some respect surely. Is this forum turning into facts only that can be posted, or can we still post opinion and be opinionated, let me know?

I would rather keep this on topic, but if you want to carry on trying to justify your disrespect for a loyal poster, by insinuating I'm some twitter troll, PM me, I will be sure to reply!

1 minute ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

He is just another deluded person.  The Russian invasion of Ukraine has backfired and the world (well, except for say China and Syria) now has its eyes open to the weakness of the so-called Russian military power and there is not a hope in hell that they will succeed if they invade another country (well, maybe except for Moldova).  It is quite telling that Putin now has "volunteers" being flown in from Syria to help with the "special military operation". 

11 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

There's far to much military information getting to the media which is not helping anyone's cause. I mentioned the footage of the troops controlling the drones shooting up tanks is not what we need to see. Neither should we know what weapons are coming from where. I would hasten a guess he aircraft that were ment to be heading to Ukraine from the US got stopped, because the media got hold of it, an the US got spooked it would now do more harm than good,

Some of this stuff is a necessary part of winning the propaganda battle, but I agree, it needs to be released with a cool head and a clear purpose, not for clout or entertainment.

This is why Liz Truss was so stupid when she said she’d support British people going to fight in Ukraine. Don’t **** say that ffs, just let it happen on the sly if necessary, but think before you speak!

The No Fly Zone and Polish MiG debates have imo become a useful way for Biden to signal he isn’t giving Ukraine everything it wants, and to allow Russia to project a certain amount of strength. Rational actors still care about saving face

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Zelensky says the Russian army has suffered its largest losses in decades - claiming 31 Russian batallion tactical groups have now been rendered incapable of combat.

He demands the immediate release of the mayor of Melitopol who has reportedly been abducted by Russian forces, saying he has discussed this with French and German leaders.

Zelensky also says Ukraine is working with the European Commission to fast-track its EU membership.

BBC News

Слава Україні! Героям слава! Slava Ukraini!

I'm thankful to the few in here for providing a slightly different take from mainstream media.

Personally UK politics bores me, however International Politics, Nato and the UN fascinates me.

We have to be careful as moral agents not to stir the pot, post sensibly, use rationale and logic. These are worrying and fractious times and it's sometimes better not to post than worry about your post count.

• Like 1

The insane use of unsupported armoured columns have now taken the total armour destroyed up to an estimated 15-20% of Russias total operational capacity. 

Soon we’ll see t-30s hammer over the border, only to get stuck in the mud and blow up by the sheer stupidity of Russia’s non-combined arms strategy. 

Just now, foreveryoung said:

I'm not sure how fast tracking into the EU is going to help? I doubt it will happen anytime soon anyway.

It won't help, not in the short term.  Even being fast-tracked will still take a number of years. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

I'm thankful to the few in here for providing a slightly different take from mainstream media.

Personally UK politics bores me, however International Politics, Nato and the UN fascinates me.

We have to be careful as moral agents not to stir the pot, post sensibly, use rationale and logic. These are worrying and fractious times and it's sometimes better not to post than worry about your post count.

I would absolutely love it if WWIII were started by an irresponsible VillaTalk poster

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KentVillan said:

I would absolutely love it if WWIII were started by an irresponsible VillaTalk poster

What is it Yuri?

Vladimir, it seems that @Pelle has contentious views on Queen. 

This @Pelle is he from the same place as @PieFacE and @nick76

Yes he is glorious leader. 

Arm the nukes Yuri. 

• Haha 3

Â