Transfer Speculation Summer 2017

Villan4Life

1 minute ago, sne said:

Well here's hoping the Championship is just so awful that even a dreadful footballer like Elmohamady can shine.

Dreadful! Come on that's a bit extreme.  He is better than Hutton and Bacuna. Bree is still unknown and De Laet may not recover from his injury. 

2 hours ago, poitier said:

The Elmohamady thing just defies logic in so many ways. Awful.

C'mon?? Remember how uninspired we were by Elphick when he signed. Look what happened there?

........for two games

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

Dreadful! Come on that's a bit extreme.  He is better than Hutton and Bacuna. Bree is still unknown and De Laet may not recover from his injury. 

He really isn't.

He isn't a defender and he isn't a midfielder.

He's the Egyptian Bacuna, but closing in on 30 with his best years behind him.

• Like 2

Just now, sne said:

He really isn't.

He isn't a defender and he isn't a midfielder.

He's the Egyptian Bacuna, but closing in on 30 with his best years behind him.

I think he is a better defender than Hutton and Bacuna from what I've seen. But then again that isn't hard. 

• Like 2

Just now, TheMelvillan said:

Would be weird if hart moved from citeh to villa to play more football and resurrect his career whereas that dirty snake delph moved from villa to citeh to play no football and ruin his career

Is that irony?

4 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

No. Moving to west ham would be irony.....

Sorry not sorry

Still can't get my head around that Mascherano and Tevez both signed for West Ham, on how many levels was that deal dodgy! 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Dreadful! Come on that's a bit extreme.  

But why mince words? The guy is truly dreadful, rather have Bacuna playing right wing if Adomah gets injured than this guy and that speaks volumes

41 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

Would be weird if hart moved from citeh to villa to play more football and resurrect his career whereas that dirty snake delph moved from villa to citeh to play no football and ruin his career

giphy.gif

...That gimpy face still invokes unprecedented rage within me.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Eastie said:

Not sure why we need another right back , we have bree, de laet, Hutton and Richards already who can play there.

Do you see your mistake there? 

• Like 3

I've always quite liked Elmohamady when I've seen him play. I don't get the stick or slating of him. 

I absolutely agree we don't need him given what we have but that's a different matter altogether. 

1 hour ago, TheMelvillan said:

It's like raaaaainnn on your wedding day.

• Like 2