Transfer Speculation Summer 2017

Villan4Life

I saw someone on Twitter ask @avfctransfers1 whether we're interested in Johnstone, and he replied that we're after 'Prem targets'. So you never know, as mad as it sounds, Joe Hart could be a target.

....Cheeky bid anyone?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

I saw someone on Twitter ask @avfctransfers1 whether we're interested in Johnstone, and he replied that we're after 'Prem targets'. So you never know, as mad as it sounds, Joe Hart could be a target.

....Cheeky bid anyone?

Isn't Johnstone technically a Prem' target?

Joe Hart will surely go to Everton, Palace, Newcastle, or West Ham. All of those clubs need a #1 keeper and Hart is likely looking for a new club since I can't imagine he wants to stay at City now that they have Ederson and Bravo. 

Just now, Czechlad said:

Joe Hart will surely go to Everton, Palace, Newcastle, or West Ham. All of those clubs need a #1 keeper and Hart is likely looking for a new club since I can't imagine he wants to stay at City now that they have Ederson and Bravo. 

Of those 4 it's more likely to be Newcastle or West Ham, on the basis that those 2 are good at buying high profile over-rated rubbish.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Everton spent £25m on Pickford last week so they won't be in for Hart.

• Like 2

Just now, Eastie said:

Everton spent £25m on Pickford last week so they won't be in for Hart.

Oh I must have missed that, but yes the other 3 teams surely will have Hart on their minds. I mean maybe we can sway him, but we don't have premier league football, we can't pay as much as premier league clubs, and Hart is surely on pretty high wages. I am not sure we can afford him. 

I know he wasn't popular when I mentioned him last, but the McGeady to Preston deal looks to be off now that Grayson has left to join Sunderland. I wouldn't be surprised to see McGeady show up at Sunderland, however for £2.5mil we may as well throw our hat in the ring 

1 minute ago, Czechlad said:

Oh I must have missed that, but yes the other 3 teams surely will have Hart on their minds. I mean maybe we can sway him, but we don't have premier league football, we can't pay as much as premier league clubs, and Hart is surely on pretty high wages. I am not sure we can afford him. 

Agreed, I'd be very surprised if Hart turned up here.

2 minutes ago, skarroki said:

I know he wasn't popular when I mentioned him last, but the McGeady to Preston deal looks to be off now that Grayson has left to join Sunderland. I wouldn't be surprised to see McGeady show up at Sunderland, however for £2.5mil we may as well throw our hat in the ring 

How old is he now ? Looked quite decent last season.

Edited by Eastie