17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

1 hour ago, JamesBCFC said:

Poor performance, point isnt bad though.

I think you played the better football.....they had more chances to win the game.

I think you got a good point.

57 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

I turned it off - it was turgid. Rowett seems like a younger slightly more upgraded version of Pulis.

Great result. Beat Barnsley and hope Wednesday do us a favor and we'll right in the thick of an automatic promotion place.

I'm so freakin excited/anxious for our great club to have some success at long last.

But we have to win our games.....do that.....and these kind of results will continue.

its all down to us.

This wont be a walk over Barnsley are unbeaten in four. Buy with the quality we have there is no excuses for not winning this one. This was one of the two defeats we suffered in the league at villa park last year so we need to be wary.

We beat ipswich earlier this year lets do the same here

• Like 1

20 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Arent Barnsley all out attack home and away?

They were very impressive I thought at Villa Park although half of that team have since left.

Most important thing to deal with tomorrow is complacency as the game will be harder than the 4-0 up there. We'll also have to sleep on whether Derby drop points or move eight points clear.

Think you're confusing them with Burton mate

17 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

A quick stat from the bbc :

Aitor Karanka has won each of his last four matches against Wolves in all competitions since losing his first in October 2014 at Molineux, as Middlesbrough boss.

Wonder what price you can get on both wolves & man city blowing it

Quick bump ;)