17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

7 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Well ****.

When I went out it was 0-0.

As I left wifi range it was 1-0

Get home to see we lost.

Can't comment on the game other than the Wolves red being very soft. And Fielding being out isn't as big a blow as you may think. Steele was brought in as competition for the #1 shirt, and while he has looked shaky at times he has also had absolute blinders.

There's a possibility Fielding won't be straight back in the team after his suspension is served.

Hmm not so sure your keeper looked pretty poor. Fielding looks a lot better.

That last minute defeat will be a confidence knocker as we saw vs sheffield united 

6 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Hmm not so sure your keeper looked pretty poor. Fielding looks a lot better.

That last minute defeat will be a confidence knocker as we saw vs sheffield united 

Steele has looked poor at times, he was shaky against Palace to start with but pulled off some great games.

Had a very good game against Man Utd too, coming out of that game there were several people saying he should be first choice.

Fielding is prone to some bizarre decision making. Steele we probably havent seen enough of to properly judge in truth, but personally I would be equally happy with him in goal as I would Fielding.

18 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Steele has looked poor at times, he was shaky against Palace to start with but pulled off some great games.

Had a very good game against Man Utd too, coming out of that game there were several people saying he should be first choice.

Fielding is prone to some bizarre decision making. Steele we probably havent seen enough of to properly judge in truth, but personally I would be equally happy with him in goal as I would Fielding.

You could have both in goal and we would still beat you ;)

Derby look to be making that second automatic spot their own, been very consistent under Rowett of late.

At least we back in the playoff places currently. A win later would be massive with very winnable fixtures coming up, could build up some good momentum going into the business end.

Just really hope we catch Bristol a bit cold on an off day later, because they are a better side than us atm and im expecting a draw best today in all honesty.

3 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Derby look to be making that second automatic spot their own, been very consistent under Rowett of late.

At least we back in the playoff places currently. A win later would be massive with very winnable fixtures coming up, could build up some good momentum going into the business end.

Just really hope we catch Bristol a bit cold on an off day later, because they are a better side than us atm and im expecting a draw best today in all honesty.

38 points in 16 games  as it stands for derby and very solid unit with cash to strengthen this month - will be extremely hard to catch from here 

22 minutes ago, Eastie said:

38 points in 16 games  as it stands for derby and very solid unit with cash to strengthen this month - will be extremely hard to catch from here 

I only hope they are like Cardiff who looked unbeatable and very unlikely to start losing, until they did. 

11 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I only hope they are like Cardiff who looked unbeatable and very unlikely to start losing, until they did. 

I think this is it, consistency and a late charge has served many teams well in this league, not least teams managed by Steve Bruce. Hull come to mind.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Prepare to be disappointed.

That’s life isn’t it? There are often things you hope for that don’t come true, nothing that is gained without adversity is as valued as that gained through it. It all comes down to hope in the end doesn’t it? The hope of better things, times, outcomes. Not just football but everything. I choose to be hopeful, but realistic in most facets of my life. I am pessimistic, but hopeful nonetheless.