Match Thread: Nottm Forest v Villa

limpid

Ridiculous that we've chucked a young keeper out on loan to get some experience and then brought in a young keeper from another side to gain experience... Strangest logic 

We can all see we need an experienced keeper in this back line

• Like 2

1 minute ago, VillaCas said:

Johnstone worse than Gollini

Grealish - total contribution = 1 pass

I'd take him off and get some legs on Bacuns or Amavi

Sort it out Bruce!

Why would you get some legs on? our players clearly aren't allowed to run and pressure the opposition. 

• Like 1

Just now, Chindie said:

This keeper is **** awful.

Only upside of this transfer is we can give him back.

I said after the Brentford game I'd send him back the next morning, I stand by that. This bloke is not a professional standard goalkeeper, he's stealing a living. We shouldn't be keeping him for the rest of the season (and no doubt paying his wages) when he's this shit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

Nothing wrong with the attacks we should have been 2 up but instead its 1-1 thanks to another howler.

We've been shite, not created enough, we deserve to be at 1-1 based on our approach to this match. We are giving them far too much possession and time on the balll. 

• Like 2

Half time.. Bruce sack Johnstone, knock him out, do whatever you want provided it means Bunn starts in the second half.

Our tactics were negative yes, but we concede so many goals from outside the box because Johnstone can't save a thing it seems.