Jacob Bedeau

Jareth

4 hours ago, sne said:

Nah, just wondering about this guy (and Suliman).

Considering the state of our defense and all that.

Other clubs seem capable of letting their youngsters play, we don't for some reason.

Agreed, I don’t know why that is

19 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I know, I was trying to be funny but failed, clearly, should stick to my day job

Haha no, I wasn't sure. I thought you were joking but just wanted to clarify I wasn't knocking our youth, how can I,they never get to play. It seems all other teams seem to have youngsters who at least get minutes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Haha no, I wasn't sure. I thought you were joking but just wanted to clarify I wasn't knocking our youth, how can I,they never get to play. It seems all other teams seem to have youngsters who at least get minutes.

That worked out being funnier than what it was meant to be.

31 minutes ago, villa89 said:

If they were good enough they would be in the team. 

Two options,

1. They are good enough to be in the team, but aren't being given a chance

2. They aren't good enough to even make the bench in a position where the team lacks depth.

I hope it's 1. because if it's 2. then I'd like to know what the hell is going on in our youth teams/academy.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

In a bit of a shock for me as I thought he was highly rated is off to scunthorpe on a permanent deal accoridng to football insider

If he wasnt even a consideration during the defensive crisis we had then something is not right!

• Like 1

Â