Jacob Bedeau

Jareth

Exactly the sort of signing we should be making alongside the other sort of signings we should be making (and have, of course!). Well done Xia, Bruce, Round and the team.

Edited by DK82
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Phumfeinz said:

Man Utd and Liverpool also interested in him according to the press.

Seems to becoming a trend for us what with Bree as well. Can't remember where I read it but someone of note said recently the top flight clubs were beginning to notice Villa making moves investing in their scouting and overall backroom team - I imagine having our scouts watching the same sort of talent as Citeh and Utd is part of that observation. 

• Like 3

Just now, Jareth said:

Seems to becoming a trend for us what with Bree as well. Can't remember where I read it but someone of note said recently the top flight clubs were beginning to notice Villa making moves investing in their scouting and overall backroom team - I imagine having our scouts watching the same sort of talent as Citeh and Utd is part of that observation. 

About time too. We've had a scattergun approach to scouting for far too long.

• Like 1

Nice! I'm always happy to see the club invest in the future, particularly the not too distant one. 

I wonder if he'll go straight out on loan again or whether we will assess him for a few months? Probably the latter. 

Welcome to The Villa Jacob, if somebody could direct me on how to pronounce his surname I'd be grateful. 

7 minutes ago, Jareth said:

If you've been following our Tony's twitter activity in this window then the deal for JB is done.

I'm not following but i get the general gist of it, That's why I asked about AB's arrival as I've just read that the Dr has just started to follow him mate...  

Â